• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what happened to the Katrina 3's? Kicks on fire says March 8th? Delayed release?
I dont believe ive seen them on kicks on fire for a while if ever, they've had the Infrared 3s.on there for a while now. The Katrinas were on Sneakercrush for a while but its been at least like a month since they took them down and put up the Infrared 3s on there.

What's up with FTL and Champs not doing raffles after 6pm? Went to the mall today after work and said they stopped and to come back tomorrow. WTF? Do they only want the unemployed to win? Smh..
mean.gif

What's up with FTL and Champs not doing raffles after 6pm? Went to the mall today after work and said they stopped and to come back tomorrow. WTF? Do they only want the unemployed to win? Smh..
mean.gif
I feel you, I don't get why they do that. I make sure to go around noon or so now.

what happened to the Katrina 3's? Kicks on fire says March 8th? Delayed release?

They were never scheduled to release. When the model #/colors for these 1st leaked people just assumed it was Katrina's. The sneaker sites ran with it as well, but once pics popped up it was these.

What's up with FTL and Champs not doing raffles after 6pm? Went to the mall today after work and said they stopped and to come back tomorrow. WTF? Do they only want the unemployed to win? Smh..:smh:

Man, same thing happened to me at HOH during the Fear Pack release. Bad enough it seems the raffles are rigged.. But a time frame to get tix? :smh:

Man, same thing happened to me at HOH during the Fear Pack release. Bad enough it seems the raffles are rigged.. But a time frame to get tix?
mean.gif
Yeah. Luckily Footaction didnt pull that crap and was able to get one in Burbank.

BTW: For the LA peeps. Shiekh code for Burbank: 3E180029E2

Huntington Park: 748CFCB13E

mean.gif
You think that's bad. My finishline only does raffles on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday form 10AM to 3PM. It's like that for every release. 

so how do these fit? some say they fit large. Went TTS on the infrared 6's and there was a ton of dead space.

I went TTS on 3s.. 88s were a lil loose, but FR3s were TTS. They don't run as big as 5s and 6s in my experience..

I entered 6 raffles today. A couple spots seemed a bit shady as the employees didn't seem to care much and it looked like they tossed my ticket in the trash under the counter LOL. Hopefully I can win at least one pair…Chances?

SHIEKH SHOE RAFFLE CODES

SO CAL - LOS ANGELES AREA

Arcadia (Santa Anita Mall) - 7280917E7A
Beverly Hills (Beverly Center) - BF3C691B06
Cerritos (Cerritos Mall) - 7858495834
Culver City (Culver City Westfield) - 805D7C561D
Glendale (Glendale Galleria) - 02D50042F2
Lakewood (Lakewood Mall) - 327B815AC2
Montclair - 67D2E8B7BD
West Covina - BF41E95178
Canoga/Topanga Mall - A3B563787C
One more code Northridge  EA5B2D1AF1

They were never scheduled to release. When the model #/colors for these 1st leaked people just assumed it was Katrina's. The sneaker sites ran with it as well, but once pics popped up it was these.
Man, same thing happened to me at HOH during the Fear Pack release. Bad enough it seems the raffles are rigged.. But a time frame to get tix?
mean.gif
Here is a good one. I went out to the HoH locally because they told me on the phone when they run out of raffle tickets that would conclude the raffle this week for the 3's and Kobe's. Ummm here is an idea office depot is right across the street so buy another roll for $3 to accommodate people.

Went to Main Place today and got raffles for Champs, FTL, and raffle code for Shiek.

Champs said they were getting a bunch of 3's, so I feel pretty good about that.

Me and my girl made it to FTL around 8:30 and the guy said they stopped giving out tix at 6:00. I was like, "what"?
We were there on Monday and I had bought a shirt and the dude was gonna give me more change than he was suppose to. So I was like, I saved you $8 remember? Dude was like, oh yeah I remember y'all. I'm not suppose to do this, but for good karma, I'll let y'all get some tix. Now that's what I'm talkin bout. Gotta get in good with these employees and I'm sure they'll do a lil extra for you. I told him if I win, then he'll be my go to guy for everything a buy there. Hope it works.

I don't know wassup with FNL, but they said they don't know what's going on yet with the release, and to check back Fri. I never get good vibes from then anyways.

Last, we went to Shiek and got the raffle code. OC heads, here ya go: BF7C7857E1

The 3 FNL's I spoke to today in the SFV said they were not going to get them of maybe a last minute shipment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom