• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watch there be a bunch of salty *** people come morning...
laugh.gif

GL to those tryin to cop online...

http://www.size.co.uk/product/jordan-iii-infrared-23/065241/?stop_mobi=yes

i don't think anyone needs to resort to EU sites for this, but you never know :lol:

I actually did, but its cause one of my friends wanted this badly and told me he would pay anything around $200. Got it from UI and also want to build my order total so I could get the next level of their loyalty program. $200.50 was the total and thats not bad considering I live in California. If I ordered from FNL, I woulda had to pay $190-195 anyways so an extra $5-10 to sleep in is a cheap price lol. If anyone cared, SNS and UI are out already I think.

Got mine from the european nike site now. First seemed like it was sold out in minutes, even kids sizes, but after a few minutes they came back on.. other german sites like kickz or snipes still got most sizes too. Hard to tell cause they only released 20 minutes ago, but I think those won´t be a problem for people who really want em.

I was able to finally cash in my nike gift card on these so I´m not even sweating the money.. good day for me. Good luck to everyone out there.

These should be a very easy cop, they dropped in the UK 15 min ago and every size is still available. To all you stressing, sit back and relax

Back
Top Bottom