• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah they're jus sitting there on the site. Minus the Kobe's.
roll.gif
at the NikeDestroyer bookmark.

anyone notice that when you refresh the link on a search on ndc, the style number doesnt stay in the search box? thats new, they changed that.

I wonder if that affects results. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
Can I purchase the shoe through finishline's website and then call customer service to get $20 dollars off because of my winners circle card?

Doubtful with the concord lows Carmine's, black infra reds, and columbias....I can only seeing the concord lows being only hyped up b/c of the young people hyping everything up these days just to show off to their friends at school :smh: that they got the new Jordan's or lebrons or whatever I can only predict a lot of people are gonna be stuck with multiple pairs of them lol :rofl:

Doubtful with the concord lows Carmine's, black infra reds, and columbias....I can only seeing the concord lows being only hyped up b/c of the young people hyping everything up these days just to show off to their friends at school
mean.gif
that they got the new Jordan's or lebrons or whatever I can only predict a lot of people are gonna be stuck with multiple pairs of them lol
roll.gif
Nah concord + 11 = hype no matter what.

Columbias should be easy to get a pair or two, because they will have mad hype but also holiday 11 numbers.

Doubtful on those 6s tho.

With all the issues with FNL sites its been a while since i ordered... Did they start charging for shipping on new releases?

Back
Top Bottom