• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay guys, if you think about it though, if Nike really wants to help all you non-bot-users out there, 

They would have chosen a more limited release to make the change, so that more of you could get a rather more limited release, e.g. DB5.

Dont you all realize, every time Nike makes changes to their page, its on some General Release, (except for bel-air 5s)

Then it gives time for all the bot-writers time to figure out whats going on and make changes to their bots accordingly.

so if anyone got an extra 11 let me know, they magically disappeared from my NDC cart
indifferent.gif

Okay guys, if you think about it though, if Nike really wants to help all you non-bot-users out there, 

They would have chosen a more limited release to make the change, so that more of you could get a rather more limited release, e.g. DB5.

Dont you all realize, every time Nike makes changes to their page, its on some General Release, (except for bel-air 5s)

Then it gives time for all the bot-writers time to figure out whats going on and make changes to their bots accordingly.

Can you explain fully as to what changes they made?

thats because that doesnt work on new Jordan releases.
For those using fnl's desktop website, and want to apply wc reward, use the coupon entry box instead of the wc reward box when checking out. Seems like an ongoing old website bug, or as suggested before contact them to apply it after.

Last edited:
Anyone else have no luck searching for these by product code on NDC? Or am I just an idiot and didn't type it in correctly

Yeah, but this one aint gonna be easy, trust me. I don't doubt that it will get figured out eventually, but its gonna take a few months because only the most hyped releases will have them and it is gonna take some time to collect all of the data required to crack it with 100% accuracy.

Yes I got nothing but love for finishline they came through I just waited out the refresh screen I had all the sites up except nike bots rule that kingdom congrats to all who got in there.

Anyone else have no luck searching for these by product code on NDC? Or am I just an idiot and didn't type it in correctly
i did prod code and it never came out. till after i checked out 2 shoes then i did the prod search again then it came out. 

Just grabbed another 3 pairs off FNL and 1 pair off NBAstore... Homies are eating now. Makes 8 pairs for this morning.

NBAFS50 for free shipping on NBA.

Back
Top Bottom