• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When did Champs and FTL stop letting you use rewards online for releases? I used to do it all the time last year. Now I'm on the phone with Champs because they say it's been redeemed when it didn't take $20 off of my order. Makes no sense for something to be redeemed when it didn't discount.

edit: They say that I will be notified sometime next week if it can be reissued or not. What kind of BS is that?!

Last edited:

When did Champs and FTL stop letting you use rewards online for releases? I used to do it all the time last year. Now I'm on the phone with Champs because they say it's been redeemed when it didn't take $20 off of my order. Makes no sense for something to be redeemed when it didn't discount.

edit: They say that I will be notified sometime next week if it can be reissued or not. What kind of BS is that?!
rewards are like a coupon now and have restrictions like new releases, while it use to be like a gift card and have a pin number and can be used like a gift card.

Show up at Niketown Seattle to get my RSVP twitter pair. They said they can't sell me my pair because nike corporate flagged my account for having an unfair advantage. Some BS. I didn't use a bot just sat my laptop for a couple hours ready to go as soon as the link posted. Had my name and size copied but didn't know the hashtag until the twitter link went live. Some shady business. No way to argue it or talk to anyone about my account. SMH

didnt wake up for these. seems like there is a new system in nike, can someone tell me what that is all about?

Last edited:
Show up at Niketown Seattle to get my RSVP twitter pair. They said they can't sell me my pair because nike corporate flagged my account for having an unfair advantage. Some BS. I didn't use a bot just sat my laptop for a couple hours ready to go as soon as the link posted. Had my name and size copied but didn't know the hashtag until the twitter link went live. Some shady business. No way to argue it or talk to anyone about my account. SMH
**** ndc and this colorway easy pass young buck shoes hope resellers lose again

Last edited:
@ serramonte. Finishline FCFS. Small line. But surprisingly they seem to have only 2-3 sz runs. Ran out a 8-11 quick. They got big tho. Chose not to do online since I got them WC cards.

Wanted a 10.5, guy in front of me took the last one so I grabbed a 11 which works too since I'm flat footed. 10.5 woulda been more fitted. Now I gotta grab some laces.

Last edited:
Why are people still fooling with PayPal and FNL? Get a bank card or a prepaid Visa or AmEx.
Its not just paypal. They wont take my debit, or any of my credit cards either. I'm done messing with them after the Lebron ASG. Had them in my cart and tried checking out a few different ways.

people will figure out how to beat verification by next week..dont worry...enjoy the shoes at retail this week fellas...it aint gonna last too long
LOL.

They can figure it out right now for all I care, a win is a win. The hate from the all the resellers,  ATC services and all the other crap going on the net right now is worth it.  Finally, some karma. 

They are releasing these in stores right? I've never bought a pair in person on release date but I was expecting some sort of a line. Nothing.

I saw footlocker did some sort of a ticket thing for theirs, did all the other stores like champs and finishline do the same?

Its not just paypal. They wont take my debit, or any of my credit cards either. I'm done messing with them after the Lebron ASG. Had them in my cart and tried checking out a few different ways.

Dang. I guess I've been lucky. 8)

Dang. I guess I've been lucky.
glasses.gif
I'd say so. that was the first time I tried with them since the '88 3s last year, when they denied me two different times. i figured I'd wait a while to see if it was flagged or something.... turns out, they just don't want my damn money.

I went to pick up my pair from NikeDC and they wouldn't sell them to me since I used "an automated service". Anyone else experience this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom