• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got up this morning to go get my daughter a pair. Got to the mall and stood in line at Footlocker, just to find out they had no GS sizes, neither did Finishline, or Footaction. Stood in line for another hour till Kids Footlocker opened, and the girl in front of me grabbed the only 4Y (and they had no .5 sizes). Finally was able to grab a pair for me and my daughter at Champs when they opened at 10. Smh...I thought getting kids sizes was easy!
It hasn't been easy the last couple of years. I get what I can get for my daughter & move on.

These are horrible. Really tacky looking IMO. I'm still salty that this should of been the Katrina's.
OR salty you couldn't cop?
nerd.gif

So these are "horrible" and "tacky" because they have some black in place of the katrina's red?
Ummmm ok. :wink:

Last edited:
They are releasing these in stores right? I've never bought a pair in person on release date but I was expecting some sort of a line. Nothing.

I saw footlocker did some sort of a ticket thing for theirs, did all the other stores like champs and finishline do the same?

c'mon bruh...

yeah.. most stores did raffles during the past week.. they called their winners friday...some stores might be first come first serve.. if these are really mass produced i dont see why you wouldnt be able to still stop right in and cop a pair tho... good luck.

I know, I feel like a noob again. I haven't bought a pair of Jordan's in years so I don't know the process anymore. Had no clue about this raffle thing but luckily Champs had some extra pairs and I was able to get myself one. Got lucky.

Dam same thing happened added to cart then logged in to checkout and nothing was in cart.... WTF....but then as I was trying to add another pair I saw the magical #1 in my cart....clicked the cart and there it was.....Sucks that yours disappeared for good...

Last edited:
My eastbay order = backordered.

I got ship confirmations from FTL, FA and Champs already though.

Anyone want to trade some kobe 9 inspirations for these? size 8.5

saw them in person and they are nice. just wish that tongue was white though. other than that like what most people said you can't miss with this shoe. its is as close to an actual retro colorway rather than the new retro plus colorways. congrats to those who copped and making themselves happy.

My eastbay order = backordered.

I got ship confirmations from FTL, FA and Champs already though.

Anyone want to trade some kobe 9 inspirations for these? size 8.5
And thats only because I accidentally bought the kobe 9 inspirations, popped up on kb24 and I just glanced at picture and copped, picture looked like masterpieces xD

Stayed up to 3 am for ndc. Blanked put and clicked at 3:05.
Waited 40 minutes with the spinning wheel of death for a sold out.
I quit the game. Seriously.

The fact that my order on eastbay is backordered does that mean there's a chance my order might be cancelled? Like they got more orders then they were supposed to?

Called my champs and said they have sz 10 and 11 left, if I'm an 11 in Xs will I be good in a 10?? They don't have 10.5 my foot isn't wide btw

Tried to get my size locally, but every store I went to sold out on that size. So I went home and found a pair one size up, and grabbed them. Hopefully they will fit with insoles lol

i was very surprised that these sold out fairly quickly at most major retailers & online this morning. I woke up at around 1130 AM EST thinking that these would probably still be available online for retail (like the white/infrared 6s, powder 10s & 3s were),  but they were all gone. Checked my local mall shortly after and all the stores who got em were all gone.

Luckily, my boy who copped a few pairs hooked me up with a pair for retail.

JB did a nice job with this colorway, it really reminds me of something that could've been an OG colorway. I could picture MJ rocking them back in 88. Quality was decent, no flaws in my pair. Black lace swap in these was a must tho. All in all, a great shoe. Even though they are pretty similar to the white cements, they are honsetly a completely different looking shoe in person. The black tounge, liner, & bottoms really set them off.

They'll be getting some heavy wear in a few weeks. I'm extremely glad i copped.

Last edited:
Got an order confirmation, but no tracking from Footaction. Chances of being cancelled?

Back
Top Bottom