• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First post here! They ain't flat, but I'm thinking about keeping these laces over a black swap

9/11/13-1/15/14

9/11/13-1/15/14
Eastbay jacked me for my hangtag chain.
I'm calling and requesting at least a $10 gift card.

10/09/13-12/07/13

9/11/13 - 1/06/14

I think all the dates ive seen were from 9/13 - 1/14

Good looks yall that's what I figured

10/09/13 - 11/20/13

Where you cop your pair from not doubting their authentic its just I asked you guys because my friend wants to cop from ebay and that's what bruh said the # was,my production date was 9/11 12/23

View media item 857570
Finally got mines in today from NDC. They totally exceeded my expectations. Swapped out the white laces for 45" black ones from FNL. My local Nike factory store didn't have anymore black laces in stock.

Now, where to find those cement laces with the red tips...

I wanted a pair but didn't really want to work for them.  Kind of surprised this aren't everywhere like the last 3's were.  If you didn't get the red ones from a couple months back you didn't want them.  Good lookin out for all that picked up a pair.

I wanted a pair but didn't really want to work for them.  Kind of surprised this aren't everywhere like the last 3's were.  If you didn't get the red ones from a couple months back you didn't want them.  Good lookin out for all that picked up a pair.

There was no work required.
Plenty people just walked in the store and got their pairs.
The rest of us just clicked add to cart and checked out.
Real nice shoe bro. Snatch a pair if you can.

My pair finally came in last night. Incredibly happy how these turned out. Now I just need to get some black laces.

Back
Top Bottom