Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

That's true. I much prefer the black. But I assume the construction of the gamma is similar? Even though they are a little wild for me

That's true. I much prefer the black. But I assume the construction of the gamma is similar? Even though they are a little wild for me
Yes. The quality on both are superb. Only difference really is the wax laces on the gamma are a little thicker but it's no big deal.

I already found it, was too lazy to google it, I dont have time to campout during the weekdays anyways, thought it was a weekend opening. 

If giving out info that is already accessible everywhere is a problem for you due to your worry about someone taking your size shoe then you should reevaluate why you're here.

a lot of people share info on here to help other people out, you're chances are slim already with the way releases are nowawadays. 

I would start camping now if you really want them. 

I'm more than willing to help someone out with info I have, but you said it yourself, you were too lazy to Google something yourself and that's what I had a problem with. People from other states are messaging me with locations on hand, but you just wanted me to throw the info out there and do all the work. A lot of people got screwed over with the Bred 1's because people were throwing out links left and right, then lurkers who were "too lazy" got a hold of the info and made it that much more difficult to cop. But maybe you were too lazy to go through the thread and actually read up until shoedog shoedog posted that pic, but I'm a size 13, so I doubt my chances are that bad for a week day release on a size that's not too common and two store openings in one day.

I'm more than willing to help someone out with info I have, but you said it yourself, you were too lazy to Google something yourself and that's what I had a problem with. People from other states are messaging me with locations on hand, but you just wanted me to throw the info out there and do all the work. A lot of people got screwed over with the Bred 1's because people were throwing out links left and right, then lurkers who were "too lazy" got a hold of the info and made it that much more difficult to cop. But maybe you were too lazy to go through the thread and actually read up until @Shoedog posted that pic, but I'm a size 13, so I doubt my chances are that bad for a week day release on a size that's not too common and two store openings in one day.
Hopefully you get your pair.

People will be out, don't let that that thought be your excuse, resellers will be there.

Honestly I just wanted to share the info regardless of if this shoe is on there

The only problem is that now it's basically pointless for me to even go. Now everyone who isn't working tomorrow and has money in their pockets whether it be all the people from the Midwest on NT or people lurking the internet now know what will be available, when, and where so everyone in Chicago who thought they had a chance at a decent cop might as well go back to waiting or paying resale.

What would be helpful is make threads like this only viewable to members so the hawks can't see the helpful links. Make the resellers sign up and actually read these threads instead of google searching with nike talk in the search parameter.

There's all kind of hustles on the internet, like the Russians have a hustle that they throw so many servers at websites it overloads them and then they ask for money to make it stop. Similar groups of guys sell sneakers on eBay ( pre-orders) the ones that give you the choose of size and more then 10 available. Have programs that buy mass quantities of new releases using prepaid visa/MasterCard payments and basically drop ship from ndc, ect to the pre buyers house. If man wrote it, man can re-write it.

true but I o people should put in effort on a release they want not have location spoon fed to them I know hen I want a shoe I make calls/ find out info then come on here and see the info I couldn't get its a 2 way street ya know

What would be helpful is make threads like this only viewable to members so the hawks can't see the helpful links. Make the resellers sign up and actually read these threads instead of google searching with nike talk in the search parameter.

Yeah, I'm just not going to go anymore. I thought a Friday grand opening and basically a full restock during the work week would be in my favor, but now everyone in Illinois and the surrounding states would be willing to come down here. There's a lot of money to be made with these shoe's so my "maybe under the radar" thoughts went out the window. Now I'm basically up against real life bots, but these bots are liable to hurt you or even kill you for some shoes. On to the next release I'm interested in or coppin those three pairs for resale I guess.

I'm all for helping someone out, but not if they're being lazy and want me to do everything. Information strictly to Illinois residents should stay within Illinois residents or any other state doing a full restock like in this case. Now resellers from all over the Midwest plus the resellers already in Chicago will outnumber those who just wanted the shoes they couldn't cop for retail.

For anyone wondering about FNL order status', I just got a UPS update delivery by weds 01/08/14 but that may change due to the storm, pkg coming to New England via Illinois.  I chose the economy free shipping option btw.  

I'm all for helping someone out, but not if they're being lazy and want me to do everything. Information strictly to Illinois residents should stay within Illinois residents or any other state doing a full restock like in this case. Now resellers from all over the Midwest plus the resellers already in Chicago will outnumber those who just wanted the shoes they couldn't cop for retail.
Honestly, the release wasn't going to be low-key regardless. It was on their website and I found it in two seconds. If you really want the shoes go for it and don't worry about resellers and the like. Friday morning does make it harder than Saturday like everyone is used to. 

Honestly, the release wasn't going to be low-key regardless. It was on their website and I found it in two seconds. If you really want the shoes go for it and don't worry about resellers and the like. Friday morning does make it harder than Saturday like everyone is used to. 

What were the chances of someone in let's say, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Iowa, Missouri, etcetera finding out about two stores opening in Chicago? That's like me randomly finding out about a new Finish Line opening up in New California the odds just aren't strong. But now that the name of the store is available, the two locations, the time opening, and the selection available just makes it that much harder to cop. Of course it wasn't going to be an easy cop, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a local Midwest shoe convention gathering outside of both stores. I'm sorry bro, but now I'm feeling just as salty as everyone in the Bred 1 thread (me being one of them) for the wise people giving out every little detail left and right. I guess now the only good will be the grand opening sales that Villa will be having.

What were the chances of someone in let's say, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Iowa, Missouri, etcetera finding out about two stores opening in Chicago? That's like me randomly finding out about a new Finish Line opening up in New California the odds just aren't strong. But now that the name of the store is available, the two locations, the time opening, and the selection available just makes it that much harder to cop. Of course it wasn't going to be an easy cop, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a local Midwest shoe convention gathering outside of both stores. I'm sorry bro, but now I'm feeling just as salty as everyone in the Bred 1 thread (me being one of them) for the wise people giving out every little detail left and right. I guess now the only good will be the grand opening sales that Villa will be having.

Back
Top Bottom