Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

pics or ban this man

people in wheelchairs can drive n ur post is hella random

Wait so you want me to put up a picture of me in a wheelchair or I should be banned? When I said I couldn't drive I meant it in a form of, since I don't have double the car's worth (20=40, 30=60) to have a car modified to my strengths and weaknesses, I won't be able to drive. So right now I rely on the family members I live with to drive me around whenever they can which isn't a very convenient thing. Now if you want to be technical, quadriplegic people are wheelchair bound as to what I know, unless you know of any quadriplegic people who can drive? In my very first post (bigj saw it) I mentioned that I was disabled and unable to drive, so I don't know how random it is to bring it up? I have Spina Bifida, a disability in which my spinal cord doesn't form correctly in the mothers womb and part of it is exposed along with sensitive nerves at birth causing damage to the nerves in the back that control the lower body. So i'm mainly on crutches unless I'm walking for more than 1-3 minutes or far distances like inside a mall for example. I'm incapable of receiving a driver's license until I have been evaluated by a certified rehab program that states my leg function is good enough where I can drive like any other person, or my leg function isn't good enough and I shouldn't be given a driver's license unless I have these modifications in a vehicle I am driving and like I previously said, they aren't cheap. I hope that clarifies everything for you and stops your campaign of "pics or ban this man."

Why are we talking about wheelchairs. This is a shoe thread. Not a Drake thread.

Because the guy I quoted wants me to put up a picture proving that I am in a wheelchair and disabled or NT to ban me, which in my opinion isn't something very lightly to take if you like NT and most of the community.

No disrespect but let's steer this conversation back to the sneakers.

If anyone knows where I can get a sz 10 for retail or alittle over holla at me.

Alright fools - single size 14 available at sneakersnstuff - 35 over retail I think. Bout to remove them from my cart. **** a reseller - good luck!

My FNL package was orginally scheduled to get her on 01/08. Once UPS picked it up I upgraded to ground now it's scheduled to be delivered by 01/06. Can't wait to get em.

3labs are way better.
Quality over hype.
Thats good to hear.. got a pair of DB5s just chillin in the box at home.. honestly don't think I'll ever wear em due to the patent leather on em.

Once I saw the inside of the tongue on these I was instantly hooked, that leather looks DOPE

Just in general for everyone to not act like that little ungreatful ******.  He's a delusional wackpacker. 

Oh I thought you were directing that at me because I had mentioned I was disabled and used a wheelchair, my bad thanks for clarifying man.

Why are we talking about wheelchairs. This is a shoe thread. Not a Drake thread.
roll.gif

My NDC order still says "In Progress"… this is getting crazy, Scheduled to be here on the 7th still

My NDC order still says "In Progress"… this is getting crazy, Scheduled to be here on the 7th still
Yeah my order for the Kobe YOTH still says 'In Progress' too... they're probably just backed up.  That said, my 3lab5 from finishline is out for delivery today. 
wink.gif

We'll I called FL.com to check on my 3lab5 order that's been showing "processing" since the 31st. The rep told me that they are out of stock and I am basically SOL. That's BS! I received a confirmation email but never received a cancelation email. The confirms email stated once I received the shoes I could rub it in my friends face, which was funny till FL.com rubbed it in my face...

Pissed me off how they show I secured a pair then screw me! Inside job I bet!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom