Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

It was 19 degrees down here in Louisiana this morning and the struggle was real for me walking outside. I can only imagine what -14 degrees must feel like...

Well according to the weather channel app screen shot, it feels like -40° right now and it's only going to get colder and colder until tomorrow afternoon I believe? Still, 19° is probably equivalent to these kinds of temperatures if it normally doesn't get that cold Louisiana.

My brothers 10.5 is currently going for $300, but for the most part they are going for $350 on the low side and typically upwards of $450.

How much are these going for.  I would like to buy a pair but was wondering what a good price would be for these

Under $300 shipped on ebay night now will get you most sizes, dont bother looking at live listing cus most of em are dreamers - search "sold" and "completed listings" to see the actual prices in green the red prices are the listings that sat and ended.... people loosing on these thinking they gonna resell like yeezys :rolleyes

Last edited:
Seems like a lot of people got ENDed when they dropped..hope ya'll can find a pair for a reasonable price.

Last edited:
shout out to ups for delivering these in this weather, and shout out to @dawncunanan  for the assist... appreciate it 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Under $300 shipped on ebay night now will get you most sizes, dont both looking at live listing cus most of em are dreamers - search "completed listings" to see the actual prices in green the red prices are the listings that sat and ended.... people loosing on these thinking they gonna resell like yeezys
eyes.gif
I won an auction today for $280 shipped and the buyer relisted on me. The resale on these are dropping and sellers havent come to terms with that yet. 

Just need a size 11 and i'm good.

I won an auction today for $280 shipped and the buyer relisted on me. The resale on these are dropping and sellers havent come to terms with that yet. 

agreed most of my local groups are selling for 275-300

Under $300 shipped on ebay night now will get you most sizes, dont both looking at live listing cus most of em are dreamers - search "completed listings" to see the actual prices in green the red prices are the listings that sat and ended.... people loosing on these thinking they gonna resell like yeezys :rolleyes

View media item 730190

View media item 730197

I don't know much about Yeezy prices, but the two at the top as well as the other Infrared 3lab5's seem pretty high up there for most people reselling if we click on completed listings...

The struggle is real my friends, have some leniency and sympathy if you're in the Midwest all the way to East Coast :rolleyes .
Damn, i was looking at that and thinking 14 is stupid cold but we in NY just got single digits and again tonight. Then I just noticed it was -14 and feels like -41 DAYUUUMMM!
No joke, a home girl sent me a pic saturday of her wearing a short skirt, in south cali. Need to migrate.

Last edited:
I bet you most of the auctions weren't paid for when ended...thats rape

I mean we really don't know unless we go asking one by one, and there's more than my screen shot could actually capture so I would say at least some were if not the majority were paid for. To some people who missed out they don't always think rationally and are willing to pay any price in drastic times. I'm hoping people are smarter than that, but to some people money ain't a thing. Just like there was someone who bought Jordan's for 104k, there's people paying crazy resale prices on any shoe (Kobe Preludes for example). Either way I don't really care lol I'm not a reseller, I just hate it when some people who can't afford/or won't pay a certain price think that everyone else in the world thinks like them.

Damn, i was looking at that and thinking 14 is stupid cold but we in NY just got single digits and again tonight. Then I just noticed it was -14 and feels like -41 DAYUUUMMM!
No joke, a home girl sent me a pic saturday of her wearing a short skirt, in south cali. Need to migrate.

Straight up, I'm about ready to move to the left coast. Especially if girls out there wearing short skirts in sunny weather. It's sunny over here feeling like -41 and only going to get colder tonight (no girls in short skirts). Not to mention the western conference and most football teams in the west are spanking us in the Midwest to the East Coast.

Last edited:
the first listing on that screenshot says $350 shipped but i'm to believe it MAY HAVE sold for $999 cause its in the completed listings? Im all for making debates but common sense shall rule for that one

most cats are not paying for these over $450 imo, and the future relistings will prove it

I have the feeling resale prices gonna drop fast on these...

$500 for these joints?

People must really be desperate!

People may be desperate and resale prices may drop, but the whole LAB collection is here to stay, so who's to say these shoe's aren't going to be classic's in about 10-20yrs? Some people may pay that steep price tag in hopes that one day they may cash out on an investment. If the Banned 1's from a few year's ago is at $1,000 I can't even imagine what DS 85' pairs would be reselling for from a collector's standpoint today if there were a lot more on the market. It can go either way, it's too early to determine what a shoe's worth and it's place in the culture is gonna end up really going for.

People may be desperate and resale prices may drop, but the whole LAB collection is here to stay, so who's to say these shoe's aren't going to be classic's in about 10-20yrs? Some people may pay that steep price tag in hopes that one day they may cash out on an investment. If the Banned 1's from a few year's ago is at $1,000 I can't even imagine what DS 85' pairs would be reselling for from a collector's standpoint today if there were a lot more on the market. It can go either way, it's too early to determine what a shoe's worth and it's place in the culture is gonna end up really going for.
Honestly these shoes are definitely collectors items to me, especially since they're so rockable and clean.. the quality and presentation on these are top notch.

From the materials used to the detail on the paper in the box.. these are def worth the bread I spent on them. 

Those Ebay prices posted in the pic are skewed, he just searched for the highest ended auction. Probably most of which came before the release. Prices on recently ended auctions are dramatically lower. 

Back
Top Bottom