Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Right, that's the problem though. This is supposed to be a forum where guys talk about their kicks, not a "how to cop for dummies" site. I think it would be better if these threads were private for contributing members only. Just a thought. I got a pair so I'm happy
thats really not a realistic option though. unless you're gonna severely limit the forums by doing something like strictly supreme. not much we can do to NOT help the lurkers, but i would say don't even waste your time replying to people who come in here asking obvious questions or clearly wondering how high resale will be so they can flip...like that one dude in here saying "do these release online?" and then getting all butthurt when we smh at him

Right, that's the problem though. This is supposed to be a forum where guys talk about their kicks, not a "how to cop for dummies" site. I think it would be better if these threads were private for contributing members only. Just a thought. I got a pair so I'm happy
Problem is, not everyone has the time to read through 50+ pages of posts in order to find a link.  To be honest, I've been "lurking" this site for less than a month as December has had some crazy releases I missed out on.  That spurred me to find ways to actually get these shoes and led me here.

I've read through 100+ pages of the BOT thread, all of the Oregon Foam Thread and now this one from page 1.  Trust me when I say I appreciate all the help that's given and know that I'll be happy to share when I can finally get it figured out myself.  But at this point, there's nothing to be salty about because I'm still not copping any of these releases lol.  What I take issue with is the dudes getting 3-5 pairs of every release when I get nothing...and just sitting on that knowledge.  But hey, who knows what I would do in that position.

Trial and Error will hopefully lead me to greener pastures and to a box of shoes on my doorstep every once in a while.  Sounds like backdoor links/early links are the holy grail with the ATC for each site.  Hmmph.

So just wondering, Did anyone at all actually get a pair from FTL,Champs,FTA,Eastbay? Its seems like all Finish Line and a few NDC. 

I would say these are around black/red 1's or royal 1's numbers. No more than 25k. Spread out very thin with retail stores getting little stock. Yesterday a jimmy jazz in my area got a shipment of 12.....which is lucky cuz last time nobody in the state got the gamma 3lab5, but this one jimmy jazz got the infrared 3lab5. Manager was surprised when the shipment came

thats really not a realistic option though. unless you're gonna severely limit the forums by doing something like strictly supreme. not much we can do to NOT help the lurkers, but i would say don't even waste your time replying to people who come in here asking obvious questions or clearly wondering how high resale will be so they can flip...like that one dude in here saying "do these release online?" and then getting all butthurt when we smh at him
Lol I hear ya. I just usually ignore them too. Just kind of annoying when I research for days sometimes weeks and then I wake up on release day and the thread explodes with pages and pages of people who signed up that day asking for links. That Bred 1 thread was a mess. Glad I got my pair today though!

You don't have to be a member of NT to lurk. 

One person contributes in here, everyone sees it. 

You shouldn't worry about lurkers taking links, you should worry about bots taking all the stock you can purchase with said links. 
+1 and most of those services already have the inside info

I would say these are around black/red 1's or royal 1's numbers. No more than 25k. Spread out very thin with retail stores getting little stock. Yesterday a jimmy jazz in my area got a shipment of 12.....which is lucky cuz last time nobody in the state got the gamma 3lab5, but this one jimmy jazz got the infrared 3lab5. Manager was surprised when the shipment came

25k seems high...I think the Bel Airs were rumored at about 20k and those seemed much harder to come by.

You don't have to be a member of NT to lurk. 

One person contributes in here, everyone sees it. 

You shouldn't worry about lurkers taking links, you should worry about bots taking all the stock you can purchase with said links. 

Start your own website then bruh. Keeping links secret only benefits the few that are part of the PM group.

Supply was low but damand was low as well

funny story like two different old heads trying to move some gs gamma 11's for 300 firm inside the footlocker. Another guy picked up his pair and asked did i want to double up for 350$. dude had to be older than my father. man i never really see the faces of resellers like that but the 3 that i have ever encountered not counting these two cornballs. seems to be old heads trying to get that hustle 

i had the FNL early link forwarded to my iphone from twitter at 7:55 i think its bullcrap that FNL has early links messing up other peoples chances of copping. i didnt cop btw i got pretty far surprisingly on my iphone and let the pair go. 
mean.gif

FNL does what the heck they please in these streets if you didn't know that by now welcome to the shoe "game" 
laugh.gif

i had the FNL early link forwarded to my iphone from twitter at 7:55 i think its bullcrap that FNL has early links messing up other peoples chances of copping. i didnt cop btw i got pretty far surprisingly on my iphone and let the pair go. 
mean.gif
It's not BS at all.

Do your hw, plain and simple. 

Last edited:
I don't know how you can considered Finishline having an early link.....

Finishline themselves publish the link to the product on their release calendar almost a week before release. 

It's not like it's a secret link that floats around....

These are truly limited compared to like bel airs, black grapes, gamma 11s, etc but it doesn't seem like it cause the demand is so low and half of the pairs bought end up going right back on the market. This is a shoe that you hold onto with its value peaking a couple years later

im jus glad this Dec is over. wit x mas for my kids and all these releases, its been crazy. can finallly take a breather and chill til the white infrared 6s drop in Feb, and time to pay off my CCs LOL...yall b safe out there tonight. HAPPY NEW YEAR NT fam....peace and love

As for spreading info these are the best type of releases to contribute and help others build connections in the community. This release was limited, but low page count, small group of the same members posting, and overall great sharing of links and backdoor links (see the gamma 12's thread same kinda vibe of people working together). yes noobs and lurkers will be here and there, but this link thread was nothing compared to gamma 11's and bred 1's. i would advise a noob or anyone to not keep posting the same questions over and over since the thread is moving so fast and most information on a thread that large is on page 1. 

Like with any group or community start small learn things pm people and rep and say thanks when info is shared

Don't sound thirsty 

Say thanks and remember the info if someone told you pass it along. you see noobs with post count 6 acting like they can tell someone off "really tho"

I joined for the laughs and great info. both of which are slowly going away as this "game" gets worse and worse especially in the JB thread not everyone is a reseller people......

i read back through threads and sometimes if you want someone to read i just give them the URL to where the info is and tell them to read about 5 pages deep. 

The origin link was no secret posted in gamma 11's then 12's now here. all it needs is to be modified to suit your needs per release and sometimes early links beat origin. Origin is great for mass GR's taxi's, fire reds and such. cause it removes the pesky spa timer for you 

I don't know how you can considered Finishline having an early link.....

Finishline themselves publish the link to the product on their release calendar almost a week before release. 

It's not like it's a secret link that floats around....
the link i had let me put my size in the cart at 7:55 so it was a secret link if thats what you want to call it 

Back
Top Bottom