Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

It's true. The quality on these are amazing. Glad I got to double up.
They sure look amazing. Wish I could have gotten one pair.
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

Posts like this get me TIGHT. If you didnt want these, why on gods green earth would you buy not ONE, but TWO PAIRS????
because maybe I can resell them for a profit or trade them for something I actually wanted....believe me I don't like doing this but if every single site played my *** for the bred 1's and I wanted them more than anything this year....and now have to resort to running around for trades or people selling them for $400 then I will do it too.  

Plus I heard these are very limited.  I've been reading this site for years and people cheat their way into getting pairs of kicks they have no business owning, showing off about copping a pair posting pics thinking their cool, it makes me madder than you.

This shoe is ****** amazing in person. Dope quality and colorway. Glad I had a 12 ocklock pickup time. Shoe is definitely underrated.

I will say pass bin quality. Some special shrink technique of the leather material, plus the buttery leather on the inside is superb! This release will make people back track for the gamma 3lab5

I will say pass bin quality. Some special shrink technique of the leather material, plus the buttery leather on the inside is superb! This release will make people back track for the gamma 3lab5
yup I agree with everything you said. Its even very comfortable too.

because maybe I can resell them for a profit or trade them for something I actually wanted....believe me I don't like doing this but if every single site played my *** for the bred 1's and I wanted them more than anything this year....and now have to resort to running around for trades or people selling them for $400 then I will do it too.  
Plus I heard these are very limited.  I've been reading this site for years and people cheat their way into getting pairs of kicks they have no business owning, showing off about copping a pair posting pics thinking their cool, it makes me madder than you.

Nah slime...nah

View media item 720009

I got my pair froze my balls off though......who knows how many pairs were released because they seem limited.

I honestly think these are my favorite sneakers I have ever seen.  I have to get them in hand though but I hope they are as nice in person as they look online!

Back
Top Bottom