Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

ugh shoepalace is great but you cant get jordans online and im in the east coast, they have black grapes and bel airs in store, 2 pairs i want lol

Yooo I also finally won a foot locker raffle. Got the call from house of hoops galleria. Never had luck there

899.gif

Online? You sure? I'm confused lol

They will mainly be available online, just like only a few stores got the Bred 1's that's how these will be. Unless you won a raffle ticket from a select store these will mainly be online, TLO according to Nike.

Shoe Palace on Twitter replied to someone about dropping them at a random time by saying, "sounds good". So, I wonder if they will be dropping them at a random time.

Shoe Palace on Twitter replied to someone about dropping them at a random time by saying, "sounds good". So, I wonder if they will be dropping them at a random time.
If u look one post before yours u would see that I said it was a random time. Gotta do some reading people

Well I won the raffle at my local Hoh for these, however I am not sure I am going to end up keeping them.  Whats the trade value on these shoes?

Got no chance to cop these in Australia... (Limited locations and very small quantities)
So awaiting the good people of NT to start with some American or European links to bring me hope

Got no chance to cop these in Australia... (Limited locations and very small quantities)
So awaiting the good people of NT to start with some American or European links to bring me hope

Have you tried looking up top rated Ebay sellers selling or doing pre-orders? Most are in the upper $300 and $400-$500 but I've seen some at exactly $300 and less which isn't too bad since the resell price after release day will go way up like the first 3lab5's and these shoe's at least for me after taxes will be around $245-$250. If I hadn't won a raffle already I'd probably go the Ebay route since I know the hype for these will be real and the resale price will be ridiculous.

Thanks for the reply but would prefer to not feed the reseller. Have had to do it a few times but those were desperate times

i feel you man

its tough in Australia.. and i hate feeding resellers also. Catch 22 yoo.. fingers crossed on eastbay gluck fam

Thanks for the reply but would prefer to not feed the reseller. Have had to do it a few times but those were desperate times

i feel you man

its tough in Australia.. and i hate feeding resellers also. Catch 22 yoo.. fingers crossed on eastbay gluck fam

I'm sure we all agree that we don't like the reselling system, but we all know these aren't a general release either. I'm not sure how many shoes go out to Australia especially on a limited release, but you can either pay $50 extra right now and guarantee a pair or leave it up to luck and battle the bots, which could leave you victorious or fail miserably like the Bred 1's selling out in like 10min I believe and then paying several hundreds more. I'm just putting it into perspective on what might or might not happen and what the end result may be for either decision. I'm sure a lot of people on the Bred 1 forum right now wish they would have paid the $200+ price tag instead of the $300-$400+ listed for at the current moment.

Back
Top Bottom