Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

SPs site is acting weird already wont let me log in for first time and when i select lost password it just sets up a timer and goes no where... this should be fun

You can get chrome and use a plugin called 'hola better internet'. But I don't think NDC US accept AUS credit cards - haven't tried myself, but I remember reading this somewhere.

People in Australia.. is there anyway we can see the us nike store WITHOUT it re-directing us back to the australian store?

i want to order off NDC and get a friend to ship it from the US..
You can get Google Chrome browser and use a plugin called 'hola better internet' to stop it from redirecting. However, I don't think NDC US accept AUS credit cards - haven't tried myself, but I remember reading this somewhere... It's worth a go though. Perhaps if it doesn't work you could use your friends CC details and paypal them the cash.

Last edited:
Only
People in Australia.. is there anyway we can see the us nike store WITHOUT it re-directing us back to the australian store?

i want to order off NDC and get a friend to ship it from the US..

Only way to purchase from Nike.com is to pick up your telephone and speak to someone personally. There they will get all your details, aus credit card etc and your USA shipping address. They will put through a check on your credit card and once it works, you will be able to place any order you like. But only via phone order directly through Nike, not possible online or any other way

Got thru 9.5 on SP. 
smokin.gif

Of course it's over before it started. Mom and pop set up. That website is garbage. It will never be able to handle the volume of traffic on a coveted release. 

Went to SP early like 7:50. Clicked here and there on the 3Lab5 Page. Added it to my Wishlist, then picked size 12 and added to cart. Put in info and checked out at 8:01. I got a size 12 and email confirmation. WOOHOOO!!!!!! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom