Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

shoes came in from nike today. quality is :smokin:smokin:smokin

found it funny how the box wasn't glued together though... the lid just came right off.

I guess the extreme cold caused the boxes to fall apart. It was freezing in all 50 states at some point today. 

REPPED SAME SIZE, SAME PAIRS!
nthat.gif

I went ahead and repaired the box for the guy I sold the size 12 to. It too came in two pieces from FNL.

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I would love to have a set of those shoes myself..I love the numbers

Make me want to add them to my collection even more

Well so FNL ended up sending me two pairs. Charged for both but only confirmation and tracking for one pair. One of the pairs, I got hit with the splash screen after clicking submit order so maybe it did go through.

@mattSOS on twitter says that these sold under 10K pairs. So they were very limited.

Last edited:
10k? Man when these dry up its going to be highly sought after.

Anyone know what the gamma 3lab5 numbers were?

Seems like they supplied majority of the demand tho, these resale prices aren't half bad. IMO

Last edited:
Seems like they supplied majority of the demand tho, these resale prices aren't half bad. IMO
That's for right now same with varsity red 6 and Infrared 6 pack, even the raging bull pack and Oreo 6s they sat for a while but when they dried up prices got crazy. Typically black color based Js tend to go up in value.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom