Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

This is my first time posting in these forums I appreciate all the help I got these of eBay for $315 shipped here are some pics
GALLERY]
View media item 744633

2010 infrared 6's and 2010 am90 infrared. You can't really tell the actual differences on a picture taken with flash though....or any pictures for that matter. 
I wonder if they will use the 3lab shade for the 6's that come out this year, like the all red 6's or the black infrared if they release.

Last edited:
Who wants to wear those yellow soled kicks....:x

I feel you, 2000 or not And DS just not for me i can see a collector wanting that for the collection but as far as me rockin em nah im good but to each their own i dont knock some one whether your wearing. 2000 Concords or you rockin sketcher light ups lol least you got somethin on your feet...

I'm not sure if you actually saw the picture, but the time I checked for those prices was at 9am. By the way, I'm not a "resella" playa. I barely started buying shoe's $150+ in November because before I couldn't afford them, the 4 DS pairs I have are, Black and Gold Spi'zikes, Fire Red Black Tongue V's, Oreo V's and these Infrared 3LAB5's so stop assuming stuff kid.

Kept it 1000 on this post fam. Well done, it's a lot of duck tales being told in this forum.

Last edited:

Who wants to wear those yellow soled kicks....
sick.gif
   I feel you bro, but can't find a legit pair at all or there 500$ plus. Well that's what happen to them when there 14 years old either that or I get nice fake pair from cheapjordans.com lol for 80$ shipped.
please ask for tagged & dated pics before anything happens

that could be any pic from ebay
^Those pics look like they've been floating around the internet, ask for tagged pics.
    That's the first thing I asked for, already got them.

Check with deadstock.ca.   After the initial post on page 111, they had a restock on size 8, 10, and 10.5 coming out of their GASTOWN store.  Just got tracking for it. 

just got mine yesterday. Whats up with the tongue?

The puffy tongue is what makes the 5s imo. 

i am some what disappoint. 

Back
Top Bottom