Jordan Retro 4 "Ginger" (Wheat) PRM - Winter '16/'17

not a fan of those wirey laces on IVs... IVs are my fav so by default i think they look good. but if you're going for a wheat colorway, there's simply too many other options that are superior.

Care to be more specific? The quality on this shoe is dope in person. A timbs colorway on a 4 (IV).

Last edited:
Im thinking about buying this shoe. For the people that purchased these are you guys happy with your purchase now that its been few months, or you wish you had spent the $400 on possibly 2 or 3 pair of shoes... Please I would love to hear your guys opinion. 

Fam, do it. It's definitely worth it, trust me. Such a unique shoe. You'll like it.... imo 4s are the best silhouette out of all the retros.

I just bought them for $350! I'm super excited. It's my first premium jordan I purchased!

I absolutely love this retro! It looks amazing on my feet. So many things I like about this shoe. First of all I think its more comfortable then other 4s. Maybe Im tripping but thats just how I feel. I love the tab.. Like all 4s have a plastic tab that has the laces to through.. this shoe doesn't. Its so soft. Very different not a shoe your going to see often which is nice. I know for a fact people are going to wish they had this shoe. $400 plus tax is a lot of money. If you can get them for 350 or under I would pull the trigger. If you don't like them you can always sell them. I personally love them. I was so worried that I might not be happy with this shoe but Im extremely happy such a nice shoe. I payed $353 and I was able to get another $25 off. This has to be one of my best purchase ever. For $328 Im so happy. I do agree with the person that said you should not get these wet. I feel like the spots would be hard to come off. Also I can tell that scratches will be easy to spot on this shoe.  I normally don't care too much for the jordan hang tag but the one that comes with this shoe is so nice. So soft! This is my second favorite 4. 

i disagree with the worry about them getting wet. the trick is to let them air dry. dont try to dry them by brushing a towel or anything. gotten mine wet a few times and they dry and look how they did before they got wet. i am talking about just water though. you spill your red wine and youre ******. might as well throw them in the trash after that.

If anyone lives in the Portland area

IMG_9265.PNG

Back
Top Bottom