Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

just ordered a 10.5 on snkrs...almost 1 hour after they dropped. no one on the west coast awake for these. didnt think it would go thru. most likely will return haha

Happened to me as well. Not an hour later, but I saw the notification 20 minutes after drop. I figured they would have been sold out, but I got the pending purchase....then purchase confirmation. I figured everybody was still sleep from late night Saturday partying so I lucked up. I still dred that I missed the yeezy red October drop on a Sunday while I was in church. Phone went off and I picked it up and wifey told me to put the phone down. I couldn't even look at my phone to see why it was vibrating. Got in the car while leaving church and immediately said a few choice words when I saw what I missed.

Lol Pusha had nothing to do with the adidas deal being nixed

You think adidas would give up Drake money?

Nike/JB had to have came with the bag

But he’s not signed with Jordan brand neither, I believe. Purely speculation on my part but I think he’s signed with Nike so this release gets the green light

All of the resellers were at Flight 23 this morning to get them. They were still bringing pairs out when I passed through.

Copped earlier on SNKRS. I'll see which one I like better out of these and the previous release and get rid of the other one

Surprised I was able to cop about 10-15 min after they dropped
Got in line but was only pending for 2 sec

Back
Top Bottom