Jordan Retro 4 Premium "Snakeskin" - May 21, 2016

my dude who is the manager at fta told me to swing thru and he should have me held down on these AND bred 12

Last edited:
I haven't had to try to get a shoe of any of Nike's garbage sites in years due to availability in my local area. But sure enough as I tried to purchase the 4's this morning, I was reminded of the poor experience I constantly face with a Billion dollar company who can't manage to produce a succesful online buying experience smh
View media item 2039770

Flight23 NYC sold out when I was there 9:30. Nikelab only sold like 10 pairs (don't know if they sold more later). There was a line. With the black ones I was able to walk in at 11 and there were sizes available. Kith was on their bs

A reseller complaining about paying resell prices. Welcome to the club of those who miss out
Trust me, I'm not complaining. This was a clever way of me asking who has these for sell without me saying "Who has these for sell?" That would be against the rules. In my 1 sentence, a reader gets these two things:

1. I am in need of the shoes.

2. I'm willing to pay that premium.

I already received a message from a NTer who has these available which is exactly what I was trying to do. On top of that, I knew it would be a hard release so I mentally prepared myself to pay that premium in case I struck out.

Guess I gotta go ahead and drop this $550 or so on them SMFH!!!
These were definitely harder to get then the blacks.
It's crazy to me how the pinnacle 1s sat and these are selling out instantly
Store near me got the Blacks. I got those with ease. Same store didn't even get these SMFH...

That store got both OVO's, every Yeezy release, Just Don's, etc. Shoes are ignorant limited...

Trust me, I'm not complaining. This was a clever way of me asking who has these for sell without me saying "Who has these for sell?" That would be against the rules. In my 1 sentence, a reader gets these two things:

1. I am in need of the shoes.
2. I'm willing to pay that premium.

I already received a message from a NTer who has these available which is exactly what I was trying to do. On top of that, I knew it would be a hard release so I mentally prepared myself to pay that premium in case I struck out.

Yep I was considering this approach too. It worked for the Black Premiums because I found a pair for just over retail

i struck out as well. sucks extra cuz i had a 15% code and they would have been 367 shipped. whats chances of a restock?
laugh.gif

Struggling to locate a decent priced size 12 SMFH...
Still the same boat.  We're even hunting for the same size.  My guess is that prices will temporarily drop as the market floods when deliveries hit next week.  Good luck!

Last edited:
I'm sure prices will drop like all Jordans practically do on ebay etc once the next pair of hyped J's come or as they come. The Flu games dropping on the 28th, Premium Obsidian 4's dropping soon, C&C 8 pack, and this is all within the next month or so. The prices will drop and more "Best Offer" option will start to pop up. These are just the it/must have shoe for right now.
View media item 2041576View media item 2041577View media item 2041578

Last edited:

Edit that out G. I wouldn't want dude to get fired and **** your plug up. Where in Bmore is the store? I visit in the summers.

No. I dont think so. Promo codes are accepted on Nike + and Nike + beta app. Thats how i applied my code on these. Using the beta app. Some guy posted screen shots in the beginning of the thread...about how he was able to "finesse" the reps and have them apply codes to his purchase, but thats a rare occasion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom