Jordan Retro 4 "White/Metallic Sil-Pure Platinum" $190 May 13th 2017 *pics pg 1*

Yep still waiting on shipping from CB also
Its ok tho....I have a good feeling the pair they send me will be A1 [emoji]128077[/emoji]
If you think about it buying from CB with the discounts is like having a swoosh account
How much does swoosh get? 40% + tax?

Last edited:
dudes still thinking city blue is fake :lol:

I'm done with this thread and yes I copped a pair too. mine arrives tomorrow. take care y'all and enjoy the kicks

I don't understand why folks put so much effort into proving the validity of these lil honey holes. Once they get blown up they sell out instantly..

I don't understand why folks put so much effort into proving the validity of these lil honey holes. Once they get blown up they sell out instantly..

I could care less about city blue but dudes see the whole thread copping from them for a reason.. as well as other threads with other retros but people already throwing out fakes and UA crap :lol:

Dude. We're on a NIKE FORUM and dude is asking about authenticity like users here are really into fakes and passing that info on. That's why I take breaks.

Believe what you want too but there not all the same some came more creased than others and if you read right I'm not the one that was questioning the authenticity of city blue ...

If dont want to deal with CityBlue, deal with Lapstone and Hammer instead
wink.gif

I hope mine come pre creased
It will help them break in faster [emoji]128513[/emoji]
I may be in the minority here...
But I like a good crease [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Reactions: PJS
???

you asked for a pic of them, yet 5 different members posted pictures just in the last page or two of the shoe..
ya but from DIFFRENT places there just posted some dint really say were they got purchased from guy with creases from nike others idk just asking geez I'm not forcing no one just a question..

Believe what you want too but there not all the same some came more creased than others and if you read right I'm not the one that was questioning the authenticity of city blue ...
true, some do come more creased than others....but whats that gotta do with you asking for a pic of the shoes from cityblue? the pair you order may or may not resemble the pairs others post here.

its not like if sombody posts their cityblue pair and it has no creases and is crispy, that when you order from them it will come the same way. youre not gonna know how your pair is, until you get em yourself. no guarantees.

there isnt any specific retailer that sells pairs with less creases than other retailers. when you order online, its the luck of the draw. if youre that worried, put the ball in your own court and be in control....by going to a store near u that has em and hold em in hand and look at em and go through pairs until you find a pair youre happy with. u will never get that luxury when ordering from anywhere online.

Last edited:
I been had my pair from nike and it's crispy but when I seen other from nike that were creased some like em like that some don't well let me rephrase what I meant to say who ever copped from city blues or any other place show pic or just comment I wanted to know if the majority came creased or not if you want too ...

My pair came in and the leather was A1.... except everything else was garbage. Paint chip, stitching, scratch marks or something? and there was some dirt on the sole already. Glad I only paid $144 but Im returning them anyways

compa sneakers compa sneakers bro my man atdizzle atdizzle is 100% correct. Doesn't matter who got what pairs from where. It's all a crap shoot. I got mine from FTL in my mall. Came crease free, wore them to work next day, creases. Some City Blue will have some won't. Just let it be. Enjoy your crisp NDC pair.

I hope mine come pre creased
It will help them break in faster [emoji]128513[/emoji]
I may be in the minority here...
But I like a good crease [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Don't want pre crease

But crease looks good because it is engine leather

Only fake leather is backtab and collar according to nightwing2303

Spread the gospel! Pure money 4s is real leather!

Back
Top Bottom