Jordan Retro 6 "First Championship" Official Look

Will you cop the Jordan retro 6 first championship?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not sure yet, will wait untill release date

• Total voters
Gonna have use sole protector on this whole shoe to stop it from yellowing [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Gonna have use sole protector on this whole shoe to stop it from yellowing [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Speaking of sole protector, does that actually work? Never used it personally.

In for a pair, but JB tells us about them Maroons doe!!!
Hopefully later this year the maroon 6s drop
nthat.gif

I have a snowballs chance in hell of getting either of this pack lol. hype will be strong as usual. Hoping niketown atl gets these so I can win a rsvp like cigars my only hope.

If done properly it does help a lot and drastically slows down yellowing but It wears out fast in my opinion if you actually wear them a lot
how many wears would u say u get? Do you lose normal day traction?

how many wears would u say u get? Do you lose normal day traction?
I cant really say on how many wears. You can get a lot but its just if you walking on cement it will cause it to tear gradually nothing major and you lose a little traction if you are on carpet but for causal wear if you have a big collection and rotate you kicks a lot  its the way to go and I do it with all my clear bottom kicks but keep in mind i wear my kicks more then most people do cause I don't have 100 jordans stacked up in my closet. All in all its a good product and does its job

Adding to the surprise Air jordan 6 retro releases that are on deck for this Fall/Winter, which includes the Air jordan 6 retro slam dunk, Jordan is set to release the Air Jordan 6 Retro “First Championship”. Part of their “Victory Pack”, the “First Championship” Jordan 6 is inspired by Michael Jordan’s first championship and features a mix of White, Red, Navy, and a speckled midsole. No word on a release date. Stay tuned for more.

View media item 1138856

View media item 1138859

View media item 1138864

I like these ,but Ill rather have the maroons.

Btw. The other shoe in the pack in case anyone hasnt seen it yet

View media item 1138923

So im guessing these are releasing like the Cigars and Champagnes So that means they'll retail for $250 each :smh:  

if anyone remembers, these are the EXACT same 6s that tim howard received and took a picture with on IG... the 6s were covered in 3m

pusha voice UGGGGKLKKKKK

These are one of those shoes that should just be admired because they will terrible with time imo. The yellowing on the tongue and spoiler as well as the outsole. The creasing that will come on with 3m upper and majority of the shoe being white. Idk i can only speak for myself but these are a pass

At first look im like ....​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
But I know if I was to cop and wear then I would look like this after the second wear​
 ​
 ​
 ​
"I got more tears than the white man got tears" ~ Jerome​
 ​

So jb just tweeted "FYI: The ‘White/Red-Dark Blue’ AJ6 was a special project that we do not currently have plans to release."

Back
Top Bottom