Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

I bet you can cancel your order within an hour of being notified

Maybe not

They have been very liberal in the past

I didn't read the rules so I do not know if it has that option

But last if not least I'm sure you can return it
Think you're right. Just read on their twitter you can cancel within 30 minutes of the order being placed.

I bet you can cancel your order within an hour of being notified

Maybe not

They have been very liberal in the past

I didn't read the rules so I do not know if it has that option

But last if not least I'm sure you can return it

From my experience, you have 30mins from the time the order was placed to cancel. I tried to cancel my CM1 since I was able to grab a couple of pairs locally, but was told I couldn't. Even though the shoes hadn't shipped yet and the status was still " in process".

The shoes came in today, so I will be taking them to my local Nikeshop for a return.

Last edited:
Do they not have 7.5 this time? They had it for the sport blues and infrareds. Damn.. gonna have to go for a 8 and hope it fits..

Aye. Ended up copping at my local Finishline. Don't sleep on these, shoe is beautiful.
Just need to poke one of the holes out on the side, other than that no QC issues

FNL is going to be a mess bruh.... And all footise sites. In the next 15 min. I wish I could have used my rewards on these but already copped smh....

damn yall, i showed some real restraint. got to checkout on end early morning and didnt pull the trigger. total was $216 too. i think im fighting this addiction!!! lol hopefully everyone can get theirs

I was on the fence with this. I'm gonna try, but if I miss, I'm not gonna get upset about it. I really only wanted the aquas this holiday season which I got easily. We'll see..

yea this raffle blows it ties up your money having to wait so long to find out if you cooked or not. 

Kind of like this from Nike... It will stop from people from entering because they have to be smart about their money and make sure they dont have that cash tied up hours doing release. If you only got enough for 1 pair. It will be hard for you to take a risk at Nike. So you either take a chance with entering or take your chance with the other dates release time.

Kind of like this from Nike... It will stop from people from entering because they have to be smart about their money and make sure they dont have that cash tied up hours doing release. If you only got enough for 1 pair. It will be hard for you to take a risk at Nike. So you either take a chance with entering or take your chance with the other dates release time.

Or just put it all on a credit card :lol:

and it kills lots of bots and those add to cart services. i know the bot boyz are mad as hell these are a drawing lmao

Back
Top Bottom