Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

For those that were charged, check the app. I had notifications that my order was submitted and I just got a confirmation email. :smokin

Whelp looks like I won. Guess a trip to the Nike return store is in order once Inspect the better of the two pair I got and return the worse ones.

Was able to log into SNKRS @ 6:53am in the Westcoast entered the Draw&got email confirmation @7:04am Hopefully the ones that want a pair to rock gets them GOOD LUCK GUYS

Last edited:
Got me through champs. Wow that was stupid.

No sites were working. I don't ever remember releases being in the morning. Just at midnight.

Apparently my local Footaction is doing FCFS. I drove by in my patrol car at 730 and didnt see anybody on line. I'm wondering if this release is as easy as people saying it will be.. I'm bout to see if my sister can go cop for me while i"m at work.

Good for you for not using your badge to cop (see what i did there with the pun) and buying sneakers while earning tax dollars.

If anyone needs a size 14 in the Socal area, Glendale Galleria Shiekh's will have one after 1. I'm not going to be able to pick up my pair.

Lines everywhere I've passed this morning on my way to Villa I'm dying laughing at the people saying these will sit lmmfao!!!!! Good luck to everyone tho cause I believe it's gonna be a beast out here

Back
Top Bottom