Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

CAWPED but i feel like Jordan just got me for an extra $30 bucks?

Why are these $220 instead of $190 
mean.gif

The timing of this release might be the reason they sit.

Lots of other options.
Nah, you mean Consumers are screwed, everyone gets a pair at Resale!

If no Nike Air, they would've sat longer than Sport Blues. Congrats on pairs though.

Exactly...but if anybody knows marketing, sooner than later Nike/Jordan brand is going to price themselves away from their target audience.

Damn this marketing class I'm taking. I feel stupid after every purchase now. LOL

How long are they going to make people wait on the ndc raffle? It sucks if you wait and dont get selected. I am not going to get more than one pair.

And what the reason they flag accounts??
It's an auto script based on their third party payment processor, which randomly rejects payments for the smallest things (i.e. phone number doesn't match billing, extra space in your address, dr instead of drive, etc). If you have too many failed attempts while checking out, your account gets locked. They say it's 30-45 days before you can use it again but it can still remain locked after that. Trust me, I know from experience. That's why FNL is my last resort when it comes to copping online.

at least they made plenty to go around it seems, i copped off eastbay, then i went and got the lil man a pair too.. thats how it should be.

they should have done this with chicago 1's, thats the only other pair i wanted this year but i struck out and im not paying resell.

Definetly passing on the 11's this year.. they look ok, not worth the 220 imo

One hour later and finally got through at FNL. Debating if I should try to go to the mall for unclaimed pairs ...

How long does it typically take for FNL to send email confirmations ? ***edit*** if I received the confirmation email am I good ? Never ordered from FNL before .

Last edited:
pretty easy cop .. grabbed a pair from JJ for myself and another pair for my boy about 20 min ago via champs .. hope i dont win the nike raffle smh

Ooopsss just got an email that I got through on NDC... Kinda glad now FNL rejected all my payments. But still would have love to save an extra $20.

It's an auto script based on their third party payment processor, which randomly rejects payments for the smallest things (i.e. phone number doesn't match billing, extra space in your address, dr instead of drive, etc). If you have too many failed attempts while checking out, your account gets locked. They say it's 30-45 days before you can use it again but it can still remain locked after that. Trust me, I know from experience. That's why FNL is my last resort when it comes to copping online.

Have you tried using a giftcard instead of your CC?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom