Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Is that fabric lace cover really as piss yellow as some photos look ? Anyone post a daylight shot of that area ? The photos from millennium shoes like 20pages back looked horrific. Bad lighting?

It's really yellow. Not sure if I would say 'piss-yellow' though

just woke up. copped on FNL & used a winners circle reward coupon. Feels good to have these be an easy cop & for under retail too.

Price sucks tho. But for those of us that care the Nike air is a nice touch on the heel out side of OG's and the 88's and soon cement 4's Nike is spreading out the treatment sparingly.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't have copped if it was my home town team's colors tho TBH.

This is crazy! I have 10 orders pending on my PayPal but no email confirmation from NDC, I need to cancel 9 of those ASAP! I got that FNL email cuz I left a pair on cart for backup purposes lol...have this happened to anyone else?

View media item 1815881

After getting very impatient with FNL/FL/EB online release... I got some relief at my job and got back in the patrol car to my local Footaction (Parkchester).. Size 14 was the only thing left. I then called Mister Sports in Westchester Square, they had one size 10 left, so I told homey to hold it down and I'll b there in 10 minutes. I put the flashing lights on and got there mad quick lmao. Paid $239 after taxes, COPPED! Then I got back to the job and ordered a size 7y off Nike for my sister. Hope everyone flourishing

So I just checked out my pair.

I REALLY like them. If anyone said these are the same leather from last year's run of OG/GR VIs, I absolutely disagree. Softer in the toe box. Softer perforated leather on the sides. Much softer "3" on the sides, and a little tumbled.

I'm a little surprised there wasn't more talk pre-release talk about the milked-out sole. I think it s a dope touch...not sure if it was like that on the OG, but I don't care.

...and truthfully, I still don't see the necessity of the "Nike Air'. Cool that it has it, but i woulda gladly taken a jumpman on the back for 190 or less.

After getting very impatient with FNL/FL/EB online release... I got some relief at my job and got back in the patrol car to my local Footaction (Parkchester).. Size 14 was the only thing left. I then called Mister Sports in Westchester Square, they had one size 10 left, so I told homey to hold it down and I'll b there in 10 minutes. I put the flashing lights on and got there mad quick lmao. Paid $239 after taxes, COPPED! Then I got back to the job and ordered a size 7y off Nike for my sister. Hope everyone flourishing
Real hussler

Just got a email from paypal about a NDC charge but no official email from Nike yet and already coped a pair on FTL website.....now I might have to return or cancel one order :smh:

Last edited:

The citizens of your district thank you for keeping them safe.

So I just checked out my pair.

I REALLY like them. If anyone said these are the same leather from last year's run of OG/GR VIs, I absolutely disagree. Softer in the toe box. Softer perforated leather on the sides. Much softer "3" on the sides, and a little tumbled.

I'm a little surprised there wasn't more talk pre-release talk about the milked-out sole. I think it s a dope touch...not sure if it was like that on the OG, but I don't care.

...and truthfully, I still don't see the necessity of the "Nike Air'. Cool that it has it, but i woulda gladly taken a jumpman on the back for 190 or less.

Yes it was like this on the OG (milky clear outsoles)

Ordered off of FTL and FNL. Just got hit with the NDC notice via the SNKRS app. I'm cool with keeping two but 3 pairs? I'm going to cancel my FTL order since it was the most expensive of the 3. What a headache. Thanks Nike 
mad.gif

Just got a email from paypal about a NDC charge but no official email from Nike yet and already coped a pair on FTL website.....now I might have to return or cancel one order :smh:

Same thing happened to me .. i just went to my orders on nike.com and cancelled it

How the tax dollars are spent :smh: :lol:

Congrats though.

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me .. i just went to my orders on nike.com and cancelled it

I just got an email from ndc but already got a pair somewhere else so I cancelled it. Ndc will prob these all up. They shouldn't have done the raffle so late tbh.

Back
Top Bottom