Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

I am trying to focus on spending on the fams xmas presents, spent over $12k on daughter's car, paid off sister's medical bills, trying to match last years donations with a 15% increase...

I also didn't want to feel like I was using him for his discount even though he texted and offered without being asked.

That's just to name a few reasons why :wink:

Last edited:
How the hell do u buy from there without paying a **** load for shipping which basically evens the price out?
Sunlight Station ships from AU using DHL and it is only like $16-18 and takes 3 days. I buy my Way Of Wades from there!

or JB started producing a lot more and raising the prices to cut out resellers to allow people the people who want them the ability to get them at retail.

Resellers were reselling general release kicks

Isn't that what we wanted?

It seems like a lot of people want it both ways. They want to have a sneaker that sold out, but they want to be able to attain it easily. I don't think those things are synonymous. Because what was happening was that the attaining it easily was done with bots or resellers and it was hurting things for the average person. Now that kid can go the store next Wednesday after getting an A on a test with his mom and not have to get consolation sneaker or a team Jordan. He can get an actual Jordan.
I said that in the Bordeaux thread and they said I was wrong.

Overall Im excited, just a bit disappointed that the only real leather on the shoe is the tumbled part. I was expecting all the shoe to be leather like most other shoes this year.

@babyJs23  ah gotcha, good stuff man 
nthat.gif

Even after obtaining my 2 pears (via online) I'm still not sold on this available everywhere hype that some ppl are on. It's the holiday season for retailers, what do you expect?

I wonder if I will be able to pick these up next week champs manager told me only like 2 GS sizes sold when I was there 2 hours ago 

Footaction lied to me and denied my veterans discount... they said they were a QUICKSTRIKE

I passed
laugh.gif
 damn theyre petty as ****. this is a GR if there ever was one. 

cats are buggin if they think the cements will be this easy. i mean i hope they are id be shocked. but the fact of the matter is this is an unapealing colorway to most just like its always been

Last edited:
Pretty much sold out online and all stores round here. Best seller for jb this year besides the 1s ???? L00K that way. NIKE AIR POWER

Hopefully some yeezys drop in February, so the attention will be taken from the white cements
That and hopefully Nike's ASG lineup is up to par with the Galaxy theme release they had. Get some more heads going for Lebrons, KDs, Kyrie's and Kobe's. 

I keep them factory laced, the lace lock at the bottom style is cool though.
Every retro I buy I unlace all the way and then re lace them (to make sure the laces are equal length) Plus factory is WAY too tight (IMO) It pangs me to see the way they choke the ish outa these shoes lol. 

I find it amusing that people are so upset at Nike for charging them upon a winning raffle draw. Everyone knew there was a chance of being charged for the shoes once you entered, even if you thought you would win or not. Nobody forced you to double up either lol

I find it amusing that people are so upset at Nike for charging them upon a winning raffle draw. Everyone knew there was a chance of being charged for the shoes once you entered, even if you thought you would win or not. Nobody forced you to double up either lol
People aren't mad that they charged them. They're mad they took so long to notify people. People would be upset waiting on Nike's notification only to get a email saying you didn't win at like 3:00pm when everything else is sold out, etc. 

Every retro I buy I unlace all the way and then re lace them (to make sure the laces are equal length) Plus factory is WAY too tight (IMO) It pangs me to see the way they choke the ish outa these shoes lol. 
True, it's not that tight to me for some reason so I leave it alone.  I don't tie them, I just tuck the laces in the shoes to give it a clean look.

People aren't mad that they charged them. They're mad they took so long to notify people. People would be upset waiting on Nike's notification only to get a email saying you didn't win at like 3:00pm when everything else is sold out, etc. 

Agreed. I specifically didn't enter the raffle due to this possibility. Nothing like thinking you struck out, buying a pair locally, then learning you actually won at Nike and getting that extra charge.

Back
Top Bottom