Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

So NDC did this whole raffle fiasco just to put them on the site in a full size run when the dust settled [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] sit there until Wednesday so I can get another pair

How the hell Nike gonna do a raffle 2 hrs before release, hold people potential funds hostage, causing people to double dip on the side of cautious so they don't strike out,send out you did not win the raffle notifications......just to put up a fsr close to the midnight hour!!!!???? If that wasn't the most bs troll move ever! With all that said, I just copped for $200 shipped from NDC. I will cancel my eastbay and finishline orders

Last edited:

jk 
laugh.gif
Repped. I do call some of you broads when you start doing the most. I love using the word broads, it's old old old school.

Big trouble in Little China was life as a lil one :lol:. Just researched and I was 3 when that movie came out but back in days good movies like that stood the test of time. Watched that a lot growing up. To me the Mortal Combat series drew a lot of inspiration from that movie.

Last edited:
Checked out with my 20% Coupon! 
nthat.gif

Not sure why the option wasn't showing up before.

Looks like I will be returning the pair I got from this morning NDC Raffle. 
roll.gif

So NDC did this whole raffle fiasco just to put them on the site in a full size run when the dust settled [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] sit there until Wednesday so I can get another pair

What's were they to do if they didn't sell out other than put them on the site?

I knew these were coming out...knew that I wasn't even going to try and get these but I just went on FTL.com just to see and I saw that these retailed for 220??? Wow.  $220 for 6s?!  A great shoe, great release...but wow.  

Big trouble in Little China was life as a lil one
laugh.gif
. Just researched and I was 3 when that movie came out but back in days good movies like that stood the test of time. Watched that a lot growing up. To me the Mortal Combat series drew a lot of inspiration from that movie.
Yes and Jean-Claude Van Damme's Bloodsport and others also helped.

How the hell Nike gonna do a raffle 2 hrs before release, hold people potential funds hostage, causing people to double dip on the side of cautious so they don't strike out,send out you did not win the raffle notifications......just to put up a fsr close to the midnight hour!!!!???? If that wasn't the most bs troll move ever! With all that said, I just copped for $200 shipped from NDC. I will cancel my eastbay and finishline orders
Heads up they not gone let you cancel gonna likely have to ship back for refund

I knew these were coming out...knew that I wasn't even going to try and get these but I just went on FTL.com just to see and I saw that these retailed for 220??? Wow.  $220 for 6s?!  A great shoe, great release...but wow.  

Nike will push and push until they have maximized their profits.

Im speaking more on the lines of a raffle not even being necessary in the first place it's plenty of members that bought from another site thinking that they struck out and it's also members that got a email saying how they we're not picked which in turn could have given them the idea that NDC was sold out of of the item just to find out around midnight that wasn't the case

You guys will never figure out NDC method to madness!
They do what they want when they want!

Im speaking more on the lines of a raffle not even being necessary in the first place it's plenty of members that bought from another site thinking that they struck out and it's also members that got a email saying how they we're not picked which in turn could have given them the idea that NDC was sold out of of the item just to find out around midnight that wasn't the case

Gotcha. I'm not sure who's calling the shots with these releases but they definitely need some help. The raffle stuff is dope. The execution is a tragedy.

Doubt anyone in my city wants these ***** :lol:. Sitting at both the Footaction & Footlocker in my city. We don't want these we want these 11s bihhh

Also, the fiasco means that even if these do sell out shortly, we will see them again in the form of the returned orders from people that were able to use discount codes :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom