Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Super happy i got to double up on these. Got one pair with winners circle points at finish line and the second pair with swoosh discount. Today was a good day

Glad to see these sitting :smokin gonna have to off a couple stuff of mine for these because this is my first year with a job so I can buy presents now and my parents sure won't pay for these :lol:

Last edited:
Wtf where is everybody getting these discounts...
Fr man 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Well technically if you always order through finishline and Js are $220 from now then you will get $20 toward you next pair every time. Sooooooo they are only 200

I got mine earlier this afternoon from Fox Hills Mall thanks to my cool chick who locked them down for me at her store.

Not to veer off track regarding this is a forum for the gold old VI, but I agree with my man preferring Ice Cube circa 1990 & 1991 with AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted and Death Certificate.
The ____ You Love To Hate, AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted, How To Survive In South Central, and No Vaseline.

Not to veer off track regarding this is a forum for the gold old VI, but I agree with my man preferring Ice Cube circa 1990 & 1991 with AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted and Death Certificate.
+1 and besides these shoes and music came out the same year so they both go together perfectly which is dope

NWA parts were greater than the sum. Also, they were not as popular as being portrayed now.

Sorry if this has been asked before... But does anyone know if they made the coaches jacket in other sizes instead of M, L, XL? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom