Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Got tracking from Eastbay already

Should hv on Tuesday

Last edited by a moderator:
Having worked for Nike for years and knowing their business practices. How do you expect them to make bigger revenues and more profits:

1.) Price increase

2.) create more of their "Quickstrike" product, such as these 6's

Every shoe that comes out recently has been way to easy to purchase this year. It feels like 2012 right before the big IG wave. When you can get anything on NDC. Nike had a great fiscal year this past and the only way to beat it, are those 2 factors. They are promising to be a 50 billion dollar company. Yeah, this is the beginning of the end, Look at the next few releases, PSNY 12 price tag, expect more of that.

That's cool with me. Nike can increase the prices as much as they want, hype the shoes as much as they want, but if the average consumer not reseller start to close their wallets, more and more shoes sit, then watch how fast the retail chains start to rebell and decrease their orders from nike. The bubble is about to bust. I cannot see nike only releasing quick strike quantities of shoes just to price them at 300.00 plus retail. They won't make any money long term doing that.

The fake resellers are the ones that's gonna suffer the most. Gonna be hard sitting on that many shoes and not being able to flip them like they were in the past.

Look at the KD 8s. Nike tried to price them at 175 back in July August and they are already 125-149 in some places :lol: eve Brons are next

Walked into HOH Galleria(Houston) yesterday at 6 and they still had GS sizes as well as adults. Glad I waited now that the xis got moved up a week

Last edited:
I didn't buy them, I bought the Aqua's last Friday. I called 5 stores in Chicago two of them didn't get them, 3 of them had my size 12. I got my last $500 till pay day this Friday, but I just can't do it. Most I paid for some J's was $218 total for the Fearri's last year. #ohwell

True, I won't be blinking for a while my friend
laugh.gif

No disrespect my friend
laugh.gif
  Haha, you think it's funny, but it literally seems like yesterday I was 20. Remember this conversation we're having now, and when you turn 30, think back to when you were 20. It goes by faster than you think.

There is actually a math equation that demonstrates why time goes by faster the older you get. When someone is 5 years old 1 year only represents a 1/5th of their entire life. When you're 25 it represents 1/25th of your life. 

Just wait, you'll see. 
nthat.gif

I don't know if finishline stores accept phone calls but anybody's who's willing to try/ lives in the Ohio valley region should hit up river valley mall in Vienna sizes sitting as of close today

That's cool with me. Nike can increase the prices as much as they want, hype the shoes as much as they want, but if the average consumer not reseller start to close their wallets, more and more shoes sit, then watch how fast the retail chains start to rebell and decrease their orders from nike. The bubble is about to bust. I cannot see nike only releasing quick strike quantities of shoes just to price them at 300.00 plus retail. They won't make any money long term doing that.

The fake resellers are the ones that's gonna suffer the most. Gonna be hard sitting on that many shoes and not being able to flip them like they were in the past.

Look at the KD 8s. Nike tried to price them at 175 back in July August and they are already 125-149 in some places :lol: eve Brons are next

Walked into HOH Galleria(Houston) yesterday at 6 and they still had GS sizes as well as adults. Glad I waited now that the xis got moved up a week

This 'rebellion' happened exactly in 2000 when Nike tried to charge $200 for the jordan XVIIs (remember the ones with the suitcase). Footlocker tried to boycott Nike and refuse their inventory.

This 'rebellion' happened exactly in 2000 when Nike tried to charge $200 for the jordan XVIIs (remember the ones with the suitcase). Footlocker tried to boycott Nike and refuse their inventory.

I was able to get both the college blue and the wh reds for 89.99 on the clearance rack both with the suitcases

I saw from a few YouTuber vlogs over these shoes that there are still some stores still having them on the shelves?

Is it true for some of you guys in your areas?  (especially the Houston side, I kinda slept on these despite it being the "Nike Air OG" Maroon 6s)

I'm in the Atlanta metro area and they are all over the place.

I was able to get both the college blue and the wh reds for 89.99 on the clearance rack both with the suitcases
That doesn't help your argument.

Footlocker gonna keep ordering from Nike no matter what.

Nike has already phased out mom n pops.

Footlocker felt the Nike ban of no Retros in the past and Finish line took a big chunk of share.

FNL sucks now and Nike has partnered with FTL so much that they have Flight stores and created House of Hoops.

Let them rebel...the boutiques will take the inventory and Nike will just sell in their own stores and profit even more.

stitching on the nike like that on all pairs?...the stitching carries over to the next letter?

It can be made either way. The letters connected are true to the originals. It's done with a machine called a pattern tacker.

That doesn't help your argument.

Footlocker gonna keep ordering from Nike no matter what.

Nike has already phased out mom n pops.

Footlocker felt the Nike ban of no Retros in the past and Finish line took a big chunk of share.

FNL sucks now and Nike has partnered with FTL so much that they have Flight stores and created House of Hoops.

Let them rebel...the boutiques will take the inventory and Nike will just sell in their own stores and profit even more.

80% of Nike sales through wholesale. These are the footlockers, finishlines, and mom and pops. Nike has started and will continue to make a strong push for DTC (direct to consumer), this will be accomplished by putting up more of their own retail stores, Nike ID, etc.

You must not know JB. in a couple years they will give us the same shoe without the off white leather.
The off white leather was on the OGs. If you look at the color on the OG box it says off white. I hear what you're saying though, they always change one little thing and re release it lol.

80% of Nike sales through wholesale. These are the footlockers, finishlines, and mom and pops. Nike has started and will continue to make a strong push for DTC (direct to consumer), this will be accomplished by putting up more of their own retail stores, Nike ID, etc.
The amount of stores they're opening is impressive.

It's hilarious when FTL can't sell a shoe for $190 then RTV it to Nike and they fly off outlet shelves for $169.99.

The psychology of buying is very interesting.

It's hilarious when FTL can't sell a shoe for $190 then RTV it to Nike and they fly off outlet shelves for $169.99.

even that trend is starting to fall off which is beautiful.

for example, the bordeaux 7s, martian 7s, and the white/gold 9s took a while to sell through. some haven't even sold out yet.

exactly, the midnight navy 5 were only $10 off retail at the outlet and they were gone within a week.

for example, the bordeaux 7s, martian 7s, and the white/gold 9s took a while to sell through. some haven't even sold out yet.
Oh man, those Marvin the Martians looked like variants. Not even UA, but see through Jordan 7 quality.

Even with the F&F they sat.

FTL just doesn't like putting anything on sale. They stingy.

Oh man, those Marvin the Martians looked like variants. Not even UA, but see through Jordan 7 quality.

Even with the F&F they sat.

FTL just doesn't like putting anything on sale. They stingy.

I actually like those a lot especially for the $90 I paid for them this weekend :lol:

Footlocker is def stingy with marking items down. Didn't used to be that way :smh:

just bought another pair off of ndc despite already having won a raffle from them too (wanted to buy two sizes to see which fits better) - will this get me "meg'd"?

just bought another pair off of ndc despite already having won a raffle from them too (wanted to buy two sizes to see which fits better) - will this get me "meg'd"?
Last year, I bought the Nike Special Field Boots off NDC. Wore them for a month before deciding I really didn't like them and was able to return them worn and everything. I'm sure they'll let you do that. I wonder if the NDC's "accept all shoe returns no matter what" extends to new release Jordans. 

Last year, I bought the Nike Special Field Boots off NDC. Wore them for a month before deciding I really didn't like them and was able to return them worn and everything. I'm sure they'll let you do that. I wonder if the NDC's "accept all shoe returns no matter what" extends to new release Jordans. 

thats not what he meant. he went over the 1 per customer policy

Back
Top Bottom