Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

I'm curious o see if Eastbay/footlocker pairs get drop shipped from Nike

Last year the December releases came straight from Nike not Eastbay

Guess they wanted to save on shipping twice

Don't think I'd do this to my pair but this looks kinda good imo :lol:  just the right amount of color for the people who said that these are too plain.

Yeah, it doesn't look bad at all, but that's what was special about the Maroon, White/Infrared and Sport Blue VI's to me. The White Nike Air on a White Shoe. Carmines were fine with the Red Nike Air, because half of the shoe is Red.

Im ready for the rest of the OG VIs to be retroed again with NA as all of the 2014s were basura to me. And most of that was because of that horrible toe box bump. Im glad they fixed it on the Maroon VI.

As far as the Maroon VI goes, I ended up with 3 pairs. I know its overkill, but with them being my grail and having Nike Air I couldn't resist. It was tough not buying them presale from SC or other reputable sites, but Im glad I waited. Came in handy when buying multiple pairs. The more I hold them and look at the Nike Air, the more I realize that if they didn't come with NA I probably wouldn't have kept them. That's another reason why I didn't keep any of the 2014s.

Last edited:
Can anybody let me know if there is a size 9 or 8.5 sitting anywhere at any Niketown? Atlanta, Chicago, New York, or Nevada? I have a nike store credit card I was told I can use 2 days after the release date.

You guys think these maroon jeans would look fuego with the maroon 6s, if I managed to snatch them some how.

you'd be killin the game pleighboi.
Be sure to post pics.

LuekGH9.jpg

What's the deal with these? Not the history of the shoe, just shocked as hell that they are still available.

Stopped buying when they became impossible to get.

What's the deal with these? Not the history of the shoe, just shocked as hell that they are still available.

Mega GR on top of a fully loaded December lineup with the 11s dropping and the yeezys dropping a week later

- stacked release schedule
- $220 price point
- supply > current demand
- people don't want them cause they're "sitting"
- white based cw
- people waiting on the holiday 11's

They're not limited enough for people drop $220 on them, so they're chilling

Jk, i think folks just don't wanna drop that $220

Makes sense, even available on swoosh at $132. Just threw me off, was going to get them for my kid (Toddler 5c) and they popped up in adult sizes.

Hopefully the Cement 4's will be this way next year (doubt it), but one can hope. Only shoe I care for in 2016.

Last edited:

They're not limited enough for people drop $220 on them, so they're chilling

Jk, i think folks just don't wanna drop that $220

That $220 sucks but wasn't the deal breaker for me. It was just the timing.
JB alone is killing us in December but for those that venture into non Jordan retros... It's been a killer.
Between Black Friday sales, the additional 25% off of clearance from ndc, Nike friends and family, the future footlocker employee 50% off, foamposites, etc.... Maroons just didn't make the cut for me.

JB alone is killing us in December but for those that venture into non Jordan retros... It's been a killer.
Between Black Friday sales, the additional 25% off of clearance from ndc, Nike friends and family, the future footlocker employee 50% off, foamposites, etc.... Maroons just didn't make the cut for me.
Hmmmm the foams killed that budget. The only foams that's worth buying to me are the OG colorways + cough drops...it's my fav. I hate the He Got Games foams are in a pack smh.

Makes sense, even available on swoosh at $132. Just threw me off, was going to get them for my kid (Toddler 5c) and they popped up in adult sizes.

Hopefully the Cement 4's will be this way next year (doubt it), but one can hope. Only shoe I care for in 2016.
Im literally forcing my self not to cop these 

OG colorway, Nike Air, Remastered with better materials 
sick.gif

Hmmmm the foams killed that budget. The only foams that's worth buying to me are the OG colorways + cough drops...it's my fav. I hate the He Got Games foams are in a pack smh.

I hate that you call the pearls the he got game foams yet you talk about only like OGs :lol:

Im literally forcing my self not to cop these 

OG colorway, Nike Air, Remastered with better materials :x

But if you really don't care for them then you really shouldn't buy IMO (if it matters).

Yeah, it is timing. I had to pass on the Aqua VIII because there was no way I was passing on the Maroon VI. Im going to pass on the Pearl Foamposite Pro as well. And those are two shoes that I like very much.

Timing, and price killed the reseller and Im glad for it.

Back
Top Bottom