Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

6's are usually TTS for me since I have a wide foot. Maybe a half size down, but not a full size down.

Just got my pair in too clean don't even want to wear them
Too white just like the hares
Deff need another pair for wear and to keep on ice
image.jpg

Last edited:
Naw keeping a white pair on ice its gon turn dingy

Wear your kicks

White leather is good to go

Hares were light grey nubuck

Light grey nubuck is a dissaster waiting to happen

Last edited:
Just got my pair and damn I wish I sized at least a half size down. They are really bulky. and when I feel where my big toe is, it's at the half of the toebox... I could definitely went down a size. Im so annoyed. I feel like I have to return them. if you wear a size 11 in Air Jordan 1's, I would get a Size 10 in these. >:

View media item 1821665

Looks like you're sitting down in the pic? You can't accurately gauge a shoes fit while sitting down. Stand up and feel where your toe is, I bet it moves up another half inch, giving you just about enough wiggle room to make them comfortable. I have 9.5 in all of this years NA 1's, grabbed a 9.5 in these and they feel pretty good. A little wiggle room, which is nice, a .5 down would have likely had my toes pushing the end.

Was that Jacket available anywhere else aside from Nike.com? Haven't seen it anywhere. Best piece of Jordan apparel maybe since the good old days.

@bbestsb  i checked several retailers i think it might have been a NDC exclusive.  i copped, very retro feel.  will post pics tomorrow, my girl is asleep & she dont like me rumbling around :smile:

Last edited:
Got my sister's pair in today. Hopefully I can rack up on some early FNL gift cards to go with this $20 reward, need to flourish on a pair for myself 
smokin.gif

@bbestsb
 i checked several retailers i think it might have been a NDC exclusive.  i copped, very retro feel.  will post pics tomorrow, my girl is asleep & she dont like me rumbling around :smile:
Yikes so if you gotta piss at 3 am your girl is not going to like you rumbling around? :lol: fam drop ya sack and go take these pics so we can see :lol:. You paying the rent right and buying her stuff so prance around and do whatever

Last edited:
Well I just opened mine and am a but disappointed with the QC on my pair. I ordered from NDC.

The first two pictures are of my left shoe, I have arrows pointing to the flaws, not too happy with what I found when checking them out. From the two indented lines that came from who knows what to the little gash beneath the ankle puff (appears on both sides). The second pic shows the ribs/wrinkles that another NT'er also experienced on his pair.

The right shoe is better overall but still suffers a couple imperfections. Again refer to the arrows pointing to the flaws. An indent beneath the swoosh and what appears to be a paint mishap on the heel. The upper doesn't have the wrinkles that the left shoe has.

The third pic shoes janky stitching on the jumpman on the right shoe (on the left in the pic). Look at the area under the armpit without the ball. That thread is sewn into the cover. The extra piece sticking up isn't though.

Thinking of returning them this weekend and trying to findin a local store so I can look them over before purchasing.

Yikes so if you gotta piss at 3 am your girl is not going to like you rumbling around?
laugh.gif
fam drop ya sack and go take these pics so we can see
laugh.gif
. You paying the rent right and buying her stuff so prance around and do whatever
yo usually i run my house but she has her last final of nursing school tomorrow.  in 3 months i go from the sole provider to her making as much as me.  finna finally cop those shattered backboards, don cs & everything else i missed this year so CHILL w/ that. 

yo usually i run my house but she has her last final of nursing school tomorrow.  in 3 months i go from the sole provider to her making as much as me.  finna finally cop those shattered backboards, don cs & everything else i missed this year
goooooooood **** cop away lol..... I already have SBBs and Dons

Seriously how can the quality control be this awful!? I'm driving these to Nike myself tomorrow to return them in person

the  flaws you guys point out :smh:

just wear them n buy a second pair to stock

I know man, to a degree you are right. They are just shoes, I can live with the ribs/slight wrinkle and paint imperfections but those indented lines imho aren't cool. In the end it doesn't affect performance and the indents will be covered by my pants. All of my other J's have been flawless so far so this caught me off guard a bit.

Last edited:
Well I just opened mine and am a but disappointed with the QC on my pair. I ordered from NDC.

The first two pictures are of my left shoe, I have arrows pointing to the flaws, not too happy with what I found when checking them out. From the two indented lines that came from who knows what to the little gash beneath the ankle puff (appears on both sides). The second pic shows the ribs/wrinkles that another NT'er also experienced on his pair.

The right shoe is better overall but still suffers a couple imperfections. Again refer to the arrows pointing to the flaws. An indent beneath the swoosh and what appears to be a paint mishap on the heel. The upper doesn't have the wrinkles that the left shoe has.

The third pic shoes janky stitching on the jumpman on the right shoe (on the left in the pic). Look at the area under the armpit without the ball. That thread is sewn into the cover. The extra piece sticking up isn't though.

Thinking of returning them this weekend and trying to findin a local store so I can look them over before purchasing.

This is horrible g

Back
Top Bottom