Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

And the verdict on these is they fit truer than the 2014 6's? I would try them on but my area is fresh out of my size. Need to know before I place this FNL order.

Not sure on the fitment, as these are my first 6's.

Man, after I already confirmed my order, I saw they were available for a local store pick-up. So I called to cancel my previous order that I was having shipped to do in-store pickup, but their Customer Service line is too busy to take any calls. I shot them an email requesting to cancel the first order. Hopefully my in-store order doesn't get cancelled again, that would suck! (it happened the first time around with FNL).

Alright, thought I would update you guys, just because. Finally got through to FNL CS to have them cancel my first order that I was having shipped. Fingers crossed that the In-Store doesn't get cancelled! 

imperfections are fine, i don't care about that. But are those more likely to crack is my question. I would rather not have a crack on my shoes idc about creasing.

if you're worried about details like that you should try a new brand or hobby. Like was said, new leather isn't going to crack.

its all a really low stress area, it wont see anything major enough to initiate cracking.

Last edited:
am i the only one that puts clear tape over the nike air? lol if im wearing pants that is

Last edited:
That's a new one for me @NobleKane

This is going to be the only shoe that I don't care about yellowing.  I think it's going to look better as it ages

Just my opinion tho....
Yeah they will look better with age even when that nike air stitching starts getting dirty it will look better because you will be able to see it better gives them character.

UnDSing mine tomorrow night for my son's 1st home game. He's been rocking his already! Team name: Maroon Devils. Already got the gear to match!

Major heads up, watch out when cleaning your Maroons... Got some dirt on particular areas of the shoes from wearing them in the rain and instead of the dirt wiping off, it was like the paint absorbed the dirt. It's all areas on the shoe with this finish:
You never put that Protector Spray that you get from Champs/Foot Lockers/etc. before you UNDS'ed them?

You never put that Protector Spray that you get from Champs/Foot Lockers/etc. before you UNDS'ed them?
Nope, I pretty much only use that stuff on shoes I plan on wearing in the snow.

These stains weren't even caused by walking around. It was caused by my heel on the mat while driving. A water repellent spray won't protect against my heel digging in the ground.

And the verdict on these is they fit truer than the 2014 6's? I would try them on but my area is fresh out of my size. Need to know before I place this FNL order.

Yes, more true to size. I wouldn't size down or up. Just get what you normally wear is what I'll recommend.

I've never seen an original pair of Maroon's in person, but this has been the most excited I have been for a Jordan retro in a long time. I like everything about these from the leather, to the lacelock and insole, to the off white color. I hope all the "Nike Air" retros next year are widely available like these.

fnl finally shipped my order but they actually canceled one of the pairs (ordered two), citing that they ran out of stock even though they have a fsr on their site right now...

Nope, I pretty much only use that stuff on shoes I plan on wearing in the snow.

These stains weren't even caused by walking around. It was caused by my heel on the mat while driving. A water repellent spray won't protect against my heel digging in the ground.
My previous car mat did the exact same thing. Gave it a good scrub every weekend and eventually washed-out the dye. Give that a try.

Back
Top Bottom