Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

agreed. Gotta get these, so sick they never retro'd this beautiful CW. Love that the tongue has another color for once on this VI.

that shade of brown / red is insane. Typical hatfield genius color selection.

now let's hope they leave the goddamn blue clearsoles out of it! Looks ridiculous and messes up the color scheme.

^^^^I like how you said "....blue jeans and white shoes"

The only hi-top or mid sneaker I can rock with shorts are the 5's, even with Gym shorts.

agreed. Gotta get these, so sick they never retro'd this beautiful CW. Love that the tongue has another color for once on this VI.

that shade of brown / red is insane. Typical hatfield genius color selection.

now let's hope they leave the goddamn blue clearsoles out of it! Looks ridiculous and messes up the color scheme.

My sentiments exactly fam. The sample pics have me optimistic tho

Why does the upper look light-grey? Really throwing these off for me, I'm hoping when we get closer to release and get actual production pics they look like a normal white upper. They look like too shades darker than the midsole.

Why does the upper look light-grey? Really throwing these off for me, I'm hoping when we get closer to release and get actual production pics they look like a normal white upper. They look like too shades darker than the midsole.

The OG was off white/Maroon. It was never a bright white like infrareds/ sport blues.

The but the upper and midsole matched. These aren't even off-white they look grey. Maybe they're just GM pairs we're seeing but whose knows.

I'll get these for sure but I hate that the weakest of the OG colorways 6s got the Nike Air treatment. If they hadn't, they surely would have sat.

The price of the OG pairs will plummet
*****... You sayin the Maroon 6's are the weakest CW!! You WILDDDD

They look pretty good to me except for this pic but i think it's just kinda shadow. Like you said, they prob. are gm

Last edited:
200x200px-ZC-c1dd26c9_pzqbmTI.gif

Back
Top Bottom