Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

jumpman on back no cop!! lol nike air on back cop! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] yall need to stop acting soo elitist .. every knows nike air on the 1-6 make them 1,000 times better. 7 dont matter insoles but come on anything with nike air will get hyped yall
come on bro, 1-6 been selling out with jumpmans since 2000 bro. NA only increases hype not the general aesthetics of the shoe. If all 6s had from last year had NA and were GRs, it wouldn't have made a difference. The fact that these will be Limited is the biggest selling point of this particular shoe

6s are the best mikes ever.  No opinion just facts.

not serious but I'm serious about my 6s

Last edited:
Im just glad I didn't have to see Maroons released with the jumpman on the back. With this being my Grail, I couldn't be more excited that JB chose this VI to bring back Nike Air. It will be that colorway that was retroed properly and never messed up, like the Royal 1. Always made with Nike Air.
but on da real i would have been just as excited if they had a jumpman. but they doing it right, remastered and the nike air 
nthat.gif

New maroon huh? I knew the shade was off, still not a bother for me tho I'll take em, nothing diff from every release prior, will cop.....

I'm willing to take this L for the White Cement IVs if the leather and color are on point, but there are less than 5 other pairs they can get me to drop that $220 on for the right materials/colors (I only care about the Nike Air logo on IIIs, IVs, and Vs), and these Maroons aren't one.

Hopefully those undeterred can get their pairs without jumping through hoops.

No one should ever have to just through hoops to spend money, but at $220; people especially deserve to just be able to get in and out.

Last edited:
not even gonna front, i probably would've paid that 220 for Black Infrareds or Carmines but Maroons? 
5I5s8.png
mjlol.png

Price kinda speaks limited as well but I will do my leg wrk and hope it pays off I need a double up......

come on bro, 1-6 been selling out with jumpmans since 2000 bro. NA only increases hype not the general aesthetics of the shoe. If all 6s had from last year had NA and were GRs, it wouldn't have made a difference. The fact that these will be Limited is the biggest selling point of this particular shoe

right becuse jordan 1s were selling out everywhere before they got the og treatment ! [emoji]128514[/emoji] but im the hypebeast . dude in here kill me yall paying over 200 for the same shoe every couple years every one is damn hypebeast .. let them retro the infareds with nike air on the 90% will cop even if they do it next year .. thats hypebeast!

Last edited:
right becuse jordan 1s were selling out everywhere before they got the og treatment ! [emoji]128514[/emoji] but im the hypebeast . dude in here kill me yall paying over 200 for the same shoe every couple years every one is damn hypebeast .. let them retro the infareds with nike air on the 90% will cop even if they do it next year .. that hypebeast!
"everyone " copped the Infrareds last year, they copped them twice in 2010 too! I'm saying that the NA only appears to make a difference because these will be Limited just like the retro 88 3s. The WC 3s still sold out in 2011 instantly with the Jumpman on the back. And yes, many 1s sold out before the NIke Air ie. Bred Strap 1s, many of the mids in 2008(Fathers day and barons 1s, etc.), not to mention the OG AJKOs from 2010. The reason 1s from 2013 were more sought after was because of their limited availability.

Again, Jordan 1-6 OG colorways have been selling out for years, it did not start in 2013 with the NA on the 1s or the NA on the '88 3s.

Last edited:
I honestly would not mind the new price tag as long as the shoe resembles the OG as much as possible (which in this case it does). However, I'm not really a big fan of this colorway anyway so it's a win-win situation for me. No cop = more money saved in my pocket 
smokin.gif

I'm guessing Nike Air tags are $220 going into next year.

All J's will be $200-250. That $190 tag will jump to $200 in 5,4,3,2.......
And the $250 tag will jump to $275 I say by next year. JB is killing the resell slowly. Just look at the price of Don C 2's retail. Hell, even the OVO's don't retail that high. Before you know it, 1's will retail for $190. I think the laser 1 was that experiment, but it failed. If laser 1's were price at $140-160 i think it would have been a different story out the gate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom