Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Why don't you look up the address for where you'll be, use that address to search the closest sneaker shops that are getting them, and check their procedures when the date comes closer......
I've tried this there are only stores like shoe carnival non of the shop near the campus carries like retros, I'm assuming due to having to cater to the market for that area.

Someone school me on the Retro 88s as far as how were they released ( HOHs,  FAs, botiques, etc.) ?? Did stores do raffle on them or had launch locators back then? Im an OG head (32yrs old) so I am extremely new in this type of procedure of getting Js or Nikes these days and I see the game has totally changed from those 99'-2006 days ... hopefully the Maroons will be avail for everybody ...

Dropped as a online exclusive at a certain time no NDC I think

Restocked for all star weekend at the Houston I believe.

Continued to restock on NDC throughout the year

Can't speak on any brick and mortar stores getting them

October wayyy too jam packed. Laney 14 lows, UNC 1s, 3-peat 8s, possibly black OVO Xs, and 6s. Think that's all of 'em.

and thats only if youre into jordans

Oct is looking very very expensive

Last edited:
I really wanna cop these but idk which one to pick UNC 1s or these man it's gonna be hard being selective this holidays

Dropped as a online exclusive at a certain time no NDC I think

Restocked for all star weekend at the Houston I believe.

Continued to restock on NDC throughout the year

Can't speak on any brick and mortar stores getting them

They were on NDC. It was the royal 1's the following week that weren't on NDC.

This thread could be 29 posts instead of 29 pages and you'd still be wrong to assume the grab will be "cake" based off of the low hype.

Re-sellers are taking 90% of these no matter how high or low the hype gets, so it's going to be a hard grab no matter what.

Last edited:
I might skip these and go after the Cement 4s, as much as I love 6s I want those 4s because:

A: Do The Right Thing

B: The second Tinker Hatfield designed shoe

C: All Defense title

D: It's one of the best color ways of the Jordan 4

I might skip these and go after the Cement 4s, as much as I love 6s I want those 4s because:

Why not cop both? I know I am. Maroons will be copped for collection purposes who knows when we will see those again. 4s will be copped x2. I have to throw a pair in rotation immediately

They don't even drop around the same time

With the amount of 6s that released last year and the price hike of $220.00, these will be easy to get in Chicago. I know i will be able to double up if I want. One pair is just fine for me though

Get some shoe connects for these kind of releases and resell to pay for your pair
I've been trying to for the longest my friend, the person my cousin had cost me a pair of Hare 7s.  Not really a person that resells just to get money back.

Back
Top Bottom