Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Anyone here a fan of Bull1trc? They recently dropped a burgundy colored bomber and hoodie that would go awesome with these

and again, you're missing when the remastered shoes started. anything before this year is irrelevant
Oh didn't know you were talking remastered movement. But anything besides maroons i won't buy until they have nike air on the back of the 6s. Even though i have black infrareds from 2014, i will double up when they have NA on them again. One day.

Oh didn't know you were talking remastered movement. But anything besides maroons i won't buy until they have nike air on the back of the 6s. Even though i have black infrareds from 2014, i will double up when they have NA on them again. One day.

You just started buying Jordans this year?

No, I'm talking about jordan 6s. I would buy a pair of 2000 infrareds, but money is tight. ill just wait for another retro. 

But nobody thought Jordan's would have Nike Air until this year, so you haven't gotten jumpman Jordans for the past decade?

So instead of buying a sneaker, you will wait five years :lol:

But nobody thought Jordan's would have Nike Air until this year, so you haven't gotten jumpman Jordans for the past decade?

So instead of buying a sneaker, you will wait five years
laugh.gif
I have a bunch of jumpmans, just not a lot of 6s. Just saying how i want to spend my money.
smile.gif

That remastered crap is a marketing skeme to raise prices and you brainwashed thinking Nike air and a jump man...on the back of the shoe at that...will change a thing

Nike air should be normalized. There is no reason to raise the price, especially when they should have had them in the first damn place.

Nike air should be normalized. There is no reason to raise the price, especially when they should have had them in the first damn place.
They also need to normalize that darn buckle on the 8's. Always flying off on the older retros. Too darn insecure and shiny. 

Last edited:
That remastered crap is a marketing skeme to raise prices and you brainwashed thinking Nike air and a jump man...on the back of the shoe at that...will change a thing

and It's worked on a lot of people

and most of them never saw Jordan play or bought the OG's when they came out to care so much about it :lol:

To me, the only ogs I care about are just 1s, I'm not gonna pay 220 for a Nike Air branding, I already have my piston 6s anyway.

Funny. Just a year or two ago, people were falling out in hopes of maroons dropping. Now that they are, with the nike air branding, people are still complaining? Shhhhh, I am getting them. Collection will be complete then.

you are smoking crack. There is nothing wrong with those Olympic 6s or the Miro 7s
The Miro 7s are nice but the Olympic Ring 6s (With the Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow midsole) they look mediocre at best.  The Black Tongue and heel tab just makes it worse.

Back
Top Bottom