Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

The Finishline pics are more accurate to how they look in person.

These are nowhere near the white most of these other websites are projecting with their pics. They're so off-white, they are almost cream like the OVO 10's, which I think suits this model perfectly.

Saw them yesterday, leather feels similar to the Statue IX's. Seemed pretty stiff.

Hate to hear the leather is stiff. That's why I hated the recent VI's that came out. They were so stiff each time I took a walk the leather dug into my foot.

Hate to hear the leather is stiff. That's why I hated the recent VI's that came out. They were so stiff each time I took a walk the leather dug into my foot.

Dont get me wrong, its nowhere near as bad as the Sport Blues and White/Infrared.

Its just the toebox and ankle area dont have any give to them when squeezed or pressed on. The leather on the "3" overlay was pretty soft and tumbled.

All my local FTL's are FCFS for these maroons. Can't see them making it past the line of people camping out for these in the AM.  SNKR app or bust for me.  Good luck to all trying to cop.

Id take the jump man for a lower price 

Still gonna buy tho 
tired.gif

Last edited:
you all seem to forget the $200 price tag for the '88 3s a couple years ago. nobody seemed to have an issue paying that.
i get that the hike isnt exactly justified, but you cant say it came unexpectedly.

i didnt hear nearly as much outcry then. and ive seen a pair of those sell for $640 cash.
again, im not saying what nike is doing is RIGHT, im just saying, the consumer has let this happened and approved it in the past

you all seem to forget the $200 price tag for the '88 3s a couple years ago. nobody seemed to have an issue paying that.
i get that the hike isnt exactly justified, but you cant say it came unexpectedly.

White cement is a more significant colorway to remember then these maroons

depends who you ask.... many collectors werent alive when he threw down that dunk in 1988..... as well as 1991 when the 6 dropped.
these arent stirring too much hype because of the current market, and the price of the shoe, but you can bet that these will go up in value over the years without a doubt.

it will be interesting to see how these move and what the after market will be for them. These are definitely not worth $300 but for some that is what they will need to charge to make back what they bought these at.

loved the 6s at $170, hate them @ $220

I feel that. And once they sell out at the new price point Nike/JB will keep pumping em out at that or more, especially since they're one of the less hyped CWs of the 6. It's unfair to the comsumer, who knows "Nike Air" should have been on there all along anyway.

thats what I'm saying man. You gotta vote with your dollars.

Think of it this way, everyone loves to complain about department stores opening on  thanksgiving. and people love complaining about Starbucks selling holiday drinks so early in the season.. If Macys opened @ 6pm on Thanksgiving and no one showed up.. damm sure know that Macys probably would do that again. ... but that doesnt happen.. this is the society that we live in.

Everyone wants change, but no one wants to change 

Just saw these in person. Price tag sucks, but definitely one of the top 5 releases this year IMO. 1000x better looking in person. My only complaint is that milky looking soles. "A" for effort. I know they are trying to prevent the yellowing of the soles, but that never bothered me. With that being said, wish they were clear. Over all B+ in my books

facts it's not justified or unexpected..  i paid $217 for each of my 88s after tax & thought it was absurd but bit the bullet anyway

now 2016 is here & these will be what around $240 (for me) (feel bad for canada heads) after everything is said & done? like grizz said still gonna buy tho lol.

would have been cool to double but the QS killed the disc. dreams so 1 it is. Glad to have locked a 10.5 for retail tho

with the majority of JB retros sitting i wonder how Saturday will go.. 

Back
Top Bottom