Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

I'll get these for sure but I hate that the weakest of the OG colorways 6s got the Nike Air treatment. If they hadn't, they surely would have sat.

The price of the OG pairs will plummet

Not really a fan, I wish NA was on the black or white infrared

I'll get these for sure but I hate that the weakest of the OG colorways 6s got the Nike Air treatment. If they hadn't, they surely would have sat.

I agree

Last edited:

putting NA on the remastered black infras would have also mean putting the infrared and durubuk with the smooth textured heel. I'll give JB 5 years even tho idk what retail will be in 2020 tho :frown:

Last edited:
For those of you who think these (One me grails) will sit, pls if in ur area they even settle pm me I want em'

For those of you who think these (One me grails) will sit, pls if in ur area they even settle pm me I want em'
these will not sit, first they're a 6 that's not a gs only color and second the hype is building because they will be limited. Someone said preorders are reaching past 400

I know they won't but some feel they will....I jus want a release date so I can stop drooling like Tom lookin at jerry....

Last edited:
In for these. Not a huge fan of the 6s, but love me some OG cws. Plus my high school colors were white and maroon. Gotta represent.

I hope they don´t treat these like the 88 White Cements and make them super limited and price these at 220 or more. The hype for these will already be sky-high.

While it is cool to have nike air on these, it is not as great as it would be on 3 -5. Since the Nike Air is the same color as the back of the shoe on the 6s, it doesn't stand out at all and is barley noticeable. Imo, it looks best on 3-5 for this reason.

I hope they don´t treat these like the 88 White Cements and make them super limited and price these at 220 or more. The hype for these will already be sky-high.
I have a feeling these will be limited and priced at $250...IMO

Still need 2 pair minimum

Last edited:
those of us who follow sports teams whose primary color is maroon (in my case mississippi state), should get first dibs on these lol...

i've been waiting YEARS for these to come back.

those of us who follow sports teams whose primary color is maroon (in my case mississippi state), should get first dibs on these lol...

Here we go with the entitlement **** again like like fam in the UNC 1s thread talking about because I currently go to UNC I deserve first pick of the litter. Man foh these **** for everybody to smash into the ground.

Here we go with the entitlement **** again like like fam in the UNC 1s thread talking about because I currently go to UNC I deserve first pick of the litter. Man foh these **** for everybody to smash into the ground.
I really didnt take it that way myself to me he was joking, some ppl really take this to seriously

I really didnt take it that way myself to me he was joking, some ppl really take this to seriously

There was a guy in here earlier saying no one should get a pair and he's mad they are releasing again because he still has his OGs.

You never know if people are serious or not.

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

I certainly was....

What was the last retro with maroon or burgundy in it not counting some of those god awful 1 mids? Was it the Grey toe xiii from 2005?

What was the last retro with maroon or burgundy in it not counting some of those god awful 1 mids? Was it the Grey toe xiii from 2005?

yeah, burgundy 5s and 1s were close but not quite the same color. forgot about the grey toe 13s... were those maroon instead of the red that just rereleased last year?

Back
Top Bottom