Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Anyone think they might retro the Midnight's as well? :nerd:

View media item 1625937
Not a major fan of these, but white and blue is still one of my favorite color combinations, so i'd probably cop.

Last edited:
I've been an advocate for a return of the midnights for a long time now. Right along with the maroons and we finally got these so I'm hoping.

Gonna restore my midnight navy VI's. When they are clean, they are fire. I think they are still slept on. 

I bought mine at my second duty station in Miramar Cali and I tore them things up wore them everyday and played ball in them until my toe popped out. Man I wish I had doubled up!!

Im so glad they waited until now to retro the Off White/Maroon VI. It would've been hard to see my Grail without Nike Air. I still have my OG Maroon lacelocks, so Im not worried if they don't release with them, but I wouldn't expect JB not to include them. They always have, and im pretty sure they always will.

Fake pics got everyone reading WAY too much into this one right now. I'll wait until there's some high quality pics from a somewhat reputable source.

Fake pics got everyone reading WAY too much into this one right now. I'll wait until there's some high quality pics from a somewhat reputable source.
idk why people think there will be much difference between the pair shown and retail pairs. For better or worse thats pretty much what we are getting. Unauthorized pairs are pretty much 97% there to the retails aside from grade of material and maybe shade of paints etc there wont be much difference. 

idk why people think there will be much difference between the pair shown and retail pairs. For better or worse thats pretty much what we are getting. Unauthorized pairs are pretty much 97% there to the retails aside from grade of material and maybe shade of paints etc there wont be much difference. 

yea gotta keep in mind if the ua 1's are looking close to the remastered 1's then these days unless we have the actual retail pair in hand from a authentic retail source they can represent maybe 98% what it would look like on rd. it would make sense counterfeiters have access to most materials and molds that jb would create. they can create fake hype regardless if a shoe releases or not, and sometimes fakes look better than real but theres always something on real pairs that make them authentic and different

Gonna restore my midnight navy VI's. When they are clean, they are fire. I think they are still slept on. 

I used to not like them too. But within the past year or so i've come to change my tune. :lol: If they dropped i'd cop.

Who is saying these will be limited? Hasn't the trend been for all retros of OG's (minus the 1's) to release as a GR?

Last edited:
Any OG with nike air on the back of the shoe will be limited some sort of way. Believe dat. Take the 88's for example

I wouldn't think these would be any more or less limited than past Holiday releases.
It's a 6 so I'll attempt the grab.

Hope this is a massive GR and all the NT fam that want to rock eat :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom