Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Still glad to see many pairs of these sitting online. I did want to cop but an unexpected bill came up. But hopefully they mass produced these like the aqua 8's. Does anyone know the production numbers on these yet or if they will be sitting for awhile like the aqua's have been

assumed i was gonna luck out on 4 out of the 5 if not all..haha. looks like ill be returning 2 pairs. i havn't been keeping up with this thread but has everyone who entered been getting them? 

I'm curious if they had plenty in stock but just decided to release these different than the aquas.

So I was late to the party this morning (or so I thought) and tried to check out on finishline's sad excuse for a website. Tried 4 times to check out once I had the in cart and said pluck it, not meant to be today. Earlier in the day I had entered the ndc raffle thinking I had no chance to cop. Low and behold, a few hours pass and I check my email and one is from Nike sayin I won. The $220 + tax must be hurting some pockets and/or deterring resellers. Now if only we can eat for the WC IV's like we did today. Haven't seen in person so when hey come in will decide if I keep or not.

Still no notification of raffle status from ndc. They need to handle this system

It seems like as people cancel, Nike is selling them to others. This is the whole point to entering payment info up front. Plenty of people in here were getting confirmations, I didn't get mine until about 2.5 hours after the "raffle" was over.

LOL my bad it was in response to another guy saying they were overpriced. But my point was they haven't been released in 24 years.

Last edited:
What good is that Kung fu jive if you can’t even use it? Coward! Why don’t you go some place and meditate on that!

Richie-Green-Why-dont-you-go-somewhere-and-meditate-on-That-The-Last-Dragon-300x169.jpg

laugh.gif
Only in the JB forum do we ever talk about inflation. I wonder why.

Price is based on demand, not inflation when it comes to Jordan's.

94 CB Barkleys were $120 in 1994, this year they were still $120.
Agreed, the reasons for the price increase is because we're willing to pay the prices.  They see resellers pricing at these prices, why shouldn't they do the same.  By doing this Nike is actually doing something about the resale market.

That's not entirely accurate. The shoe that released today is not real leather.
Well... You know what. I don't make the shoes or work for the brand I just know what I bought today and what I wanted when I was 10 with no job and parents who weren't spending $125 on what they called "tennis shoes" Real leather or not its the only viable option

Ya know I started to bring up those barkleys and price but didn't feel like getting flamed. I dig my purple n blk 94s....but it's all c00l got my pair on tha way

Last edited:
Only got the order conformation from Champs & Finishline so far. Man, I can't wait. This signifies my retirement from retros.

Back
Top Bottom