Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Like Big J said ballertalk.com

Just because you may be in the 1% that doesn't like saving money, you can't speak for the 99% who likes extra cash
1% ? Lol all of a sudden were throwing percentages in this who are for and against. I'm going to bypass this. Vain let it go let them feel how they want, spend how they want. I'm going to get breakfast.lol
LMAO. Let's get the poll running for this question. 

Guys buy what you like and shut up. You don't need to buy every release even if you can afford it. Theres more important things in life than shoes because at the end of the day, Nike doesn't give a about us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah man, I'm done too. It's my birthday, I got better **** to do.
Happy Birthday man.    
wink.gif

Respect. And I'm not being sarcastic. You're the only poster I've seen in this debate who's backed up his words with his actions. I'm tired of people who constantly complain about the price of Js and then go out and buy the big releases just to keep up with the Joneses. I'm tired of people who complain about not being able to afford to go out to eat yet do it anyways instead of cooking at home. Got nothing but love for ya.
I feel you, but most people only act like they are upset when the shoe jumps only $10 from previous release. But $30 + tax is almost a 15% hike in price, when you start changing prices that drastic, I feel people that complain have a right to express it, because a complaint is truly justified in that instance. That will price alot of people/kids that really really wanted the shoe out of the race. And for me to basically say "you too broke to buy a shoe that you love, is too bad for you, so shut up aND don't complain" just doesn't sit right with me. So I just can't sit and justify that price jump, by me saying I can afford all the pairs I want. SO therefore I complained as well. :smile:

Last edited:
Dumbest theory ever man. One of the reasons why I want to quit the game, it's just flooded with idiots

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

All I know is, they could charge $300 for the Cement IV's in February and I would still buy 3.

The Maroon's weren't my favorite color way, but at $142 shipped I'll definitely take them.

View media item 1817132

Man I'm assuming a lot of you guys are younger, reason why you guys are concerned about money.... When I was a younger collector I deff would pass due to money too. I understand the struggle

But what you like and what you can afford

Last edited:
Since people wanna throw money at stuff I'm fitten to start a go fund me for some yeezys.

I'm far from broke but that 30 bucks JB hit me for I rather take and do something else like take my nephew to see a movie.

Don't forget as price increase goes up so does the opportunity cost comes into play and after a while this will play an effect

I was done with dude when he said a 300 GR is plausible!

Nike ain't pushing no 11 at 300 a pop. They wouldn't even push N/A infrared' a at that price cause I wouldn't buy. 250 seems to be Nike limit at their 'premium' products. Ex ext lebrons Kobe and such and they sit hard

Only way u dropping 300 or the masses will is when you remove the GR title so that all the little fake baller resellers can rub their hands together to finally get that come up

Tbh......

At 300 and limited resellers would still flop these ain't no 350 boost Bruh they are Jordan brand.

All I know is, they could charge $300 for the Cement IV's in February and I would still buy 3.

The Maroon's weren't my favorite color way, but at $142 shipped I'll definitely take them.

Some of us will they say 250 and or 300. Yup I will still buy. Some won't cause of funds or you will see a lot of fire sales on previous GR's on buy and sell eBay and FB groups to make the money

To be honest All Star is around tax season. so you already know JB like hand over a check.

Last edited:
Since people wanna throw money at stuff I'm fitten to start a go fund me for some yeezys.

I'm far from broke but that 30 bucks JB hit me for I rather take and do something else like take my nephew to see a movie.

Don't forget as price increase goes up so does the opportunity cost comes into play and after a while this will play an effect

I was done with dude when he said a 300 GR is plausible!

Nike ain't pushing no 11 at 300 a pop. They wouldn't even push N/A infrared' a at that price cause I wouldn't buy. 250 seems to be Nike limit at their 'premium' products. Ex ext lebrons Kobe and such and they sit hard

Only way u dropping 300 or the masses will is when you remove the GR title so that all the little fake baller resellers can rub their hands together to finally get that come up

Tbh......

At 300 and limited resellers would still flop these ain't no 350 boost Bruh they are Jordan brand.

You make it sound as if those 350 boost are something special. Them shoes are ugly as hell.

This is random but someone is selling a pair of BHM 3 10.5 Ds, and wants 250, these 6s or 3s? Whats better?

You make it sound as if those 350 boost are something special. Them shoes are ugly as hell.

Talking bout hype and overall perceived value by the masses. With JB making mass amounts of GRs the "whole you ain't got these"allure is gone as a result ain't no one going to continually drop 300 on no JB GR

Back
Top Bottom