Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

They managed to hit the outlets already?  I thought people were starting to catch up on these after the holiday back-to-back releases these last couple of weeks.

Damn

They managed to hit the outlets already?  I thought people were starting to catch up on these after the holiday back-to-back releases these last couple of weeks.

Damn

Chill only 1 outlet being reported so far. Even if it does hit the outlets. We talking about a few.

Walking the Vegas strip in my Maroons. Let's just say this might not have been the best of ideas. Hell with it though. Lol!

Wore Jordans my first time ever in Vegas, lesson Learned lol. I was walking the strip all the way from one end to the other repeatedly throughout my trip and ended up with blisters and a crazy sore feet. Not only that but you'll beat your shoes pretty bad it's like a walking marathon out there, and everything is further than it looks. The next time I was out there I made sure I had walking or running shoes lol. But then again it depends on the person some people stay in one area, I was trying to see everything lol.

Last edited:
Walking the Vegas strip in my Maroons. Let's just say this might not have been the best of ideas. Hell with it though. Lol!

Wore Jordans my first time ever in Vegas, lesson Learned lol. I was walking the strip all the way from one end to the other repeatedly throughout my trip and ended up with blisters and a crazy sore feet. Not only that but you'll beat your shoes pretty bad it's like a walking marathon out there, and everything is further than it looks. The next time I was out there I made sure I had walking or running shoes lol. But then again it depends on the person some people stay in one area, I was trying to see everything lol.

Comfort wise they held up but they were super beat after my New Year's weekend strip journey. Got stepped on more than a few times, some drink spillage on them on they and got scuffs from grazing some objects. After awhile it became an after thought.

Beating my Maroons in 3 days was well worth the good time though. Think I'll find another pair for retail down the road anyway.

Last edited:
any good fb groups in New York?

Need help , so I bought size 10 and 10.5 ... In all my sneakers lately I been wearing 10.5 ... Worn my maroons twice and am thinking size 10 would be a better fit ... The maroons 10.5 fits much looser then my aquas and Bordeaux 10.5 's ... If I was to sell my twice worn size 10.5 maroons what would be a good price ? Thanks

any good fb groups in New York?

Need help , so I bought size 10 and 10.5 ... In all my sneakers lately I been wearing 10.5 ... Worn my maroons twice and am thinking size 10 would be a better fit ... The maroons 10.5 fits much looser then my aquas and Bordeaux 10.5 's ... If I was to sell my twice worn size 10.5 maroons what would be a good price ? Thanks
Retail + shipping because they are literally sitting in some stores

lol if they're still sitting then how would he get retail (considering they're worn)?

i'd say start it at $180 and then gradually lower the price the longer they sit

lol if they're still sitting then how would he get retail (considering they're worn)?

this is correct. why would somebody pay retail + shipping for a worn pair when they can pay retail only for pairs sitting in stores, or retail + shipping for an online pair. and it would be deadstock brand spanking new.

Oh snap I thought they were DS forget what I said yeah under 200

So is anybody elses cracking on the back heel??? Mine came with one already runnin just saw somebody start a thread bout it but it's locked now. Like I said I told a nike rep on chat they told me happy holidays keep em got full refund. Still DS might sell for cheap if they gonna whack out I got OCD

I bought the maroon 6s off nike when they released, I got to wear them about twice then today I noticed the paint chipping/ peeling off the back of the midsole. I take very good care of my shoes and I was very surprised to see this. Did this happen to anyone else? Is this normal and what can I do to prevent this in the future. Thanks

So is anybody elses cracking on the back heel??? Mine came with one already runnin just saw somebody start a thread bout it but it's locked now. Like I said I told a nike rep on chat they told me happy holidays keep em got full refund. Still DS might sell for cheap if they gonna whack out I got OCD
yes it was probably my post, not sure if I should contact Nike since I already wore them...

Last edited:
yes it was probably my post, not sure if I should contact Nike since I already wore them...
since you wore em I d k...I guess beat them bad boys down and they'll look straight OG and get em eventually repainted if u dig em like that

Smh [emoji]128553[/emoji] At that heel paint, that's ridiculous! same thing happened to my white infrared 6s but the overall quality of those was terrible to begin with, so it was expected, Blk infrared infrared 6 an Carmine's are holding up well... so far with few wears, haven't worn maroons yet,but it's really upsetting to know that after this price hike an all that "remastered"talk (which we all know is BS)that the same issues are still prevalent. Most of my other kicks purchased in 2015 are holding up well, but now it worries mi to wear these maroons. After waiting this long for the retro an spending $225,it sucks you can't buy retro J's an rock them confidently knowing money well spent. Excuse the rant![emoji]128548[/emoji]

Nike's return policy pretty good, you can return worn shoes up to 30 days from purchase, maybe a bit longer during holiday season.
I realized the pair I bought off nike I ended up returning, this pair I have now is from east bay. Should I still contact Nike or Eastbay?

Last edited:

What if you bought them from FNL and they cracked? Would they refer you to NIKE's customer service?

I realized the pair I bought off nike I ended up returning, this pair I have now is from east bay. Should I still contact Nike or Eastbay?
In both cases contact customer service from wherever you bought and tell them its a manufacture defect, if they won't help then contact Nike.

Read http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/returns-policy/a_id/29785

Nike stands behind all of its products. If your product has a workmanship or material flaw, support is available depending on your place of purchase.

Some Nike products have specific written guarantees and/or warranties. Please read the label, hang tag or warranty card for specific guidelines and return information.
  • Nike.com purchases: Flawed shoes, apparel and gear can be returned if manufactured less than two years ago. Follow the online return steps above.
  • Nike store purchase: Return flawed products to the store or another nearby Nike store.
  • Authorized retail store purchase: Attempt to return your product to the store. If you're unable to return to the store, please start a claim on Nikeclaims.com.

Smh [emoji]128553[/emoji] At that heel paint, that's ridiculous! same thing happened to my white infrared 6s but the overall quality of those was terrible to begin with, so it was expected, Blk infrared infrared 6 an Carmine's are holding up well... so far with few wears, haven't worn maroons yet,but it's really upsetting to know that after this price hike an all that "remastered"talk (which we all know is BS)that the same issues are still prevalent. Most of my other kicks purchased in 2015 are holding up well, but now it worries mi to wear these maroons. After waiting this long for the retro an spending $225,it sucks you can't buy retro J's an rock them confidently knowing money well spent. Excuse the rant![emoji]128548[/emoji]
Rant on haha, I've gone off on Nike customer service, though civilized, when on a restock I purchased the BoB 10s and 13 lows, glue glob on the toe of the BoB and visible glue all through the midsole of the 13s, their solution was to buy them off Amazon which they provided the links to and about $100 over retail for each, that was what put me over. Remastered or not these issues will persist.

Back
Top Bottom