Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Ill probably stay away from nike.com though.

That one week they released the sport blue 3 that site was a giant mess. I never seen it like that. Even after the site maintanence page when you went to order it was saying your zip code was invalid lol all i was tryna get was some measley grade school kd vii's :lol:

These are such a general release I really don't think u guys will have problems. My boy works for one of the Champs here in NJ and it's a not a huge store so they only get some stuff and he said he got a full run multiple sizes. More than any other of the summer drops, and all the little spots at the random malls are getting them too. Do a little legwork and u will be fine. Obviously online would be easiest, and they all over eBay for $225 shipped. This buzz is way over hyped.. Deep breathes..

I noticed my olympics turning yellow after a month. But those infrared 6s is still blue as hell after rocking it once and trying them on several times. The blue doesn't bother me as much but at the same time time i think it could've been a lighter blue like OG. 6s look good regardless and 11s are done deal :lol: *when they turn yellow*

China Miing on IG

Last edited:
THIS

kids cant feed on the reseller game on more.

Larger supply of kicks dropping and more releases 

More raffles (rigged or not) prevents folks from bringing the team to cop

people are getting smarter 

Plus with whole sale resellers (dudes with 2 or 3 FSR) willing to take a smaller profit margin to move larger numbers the resell is also going down across the board 

You right, those are the smart ones. The game is changing since Nike is producing a bunch of pair folks and authorize dealers are not going to want to have these sitting in the warehouse. I know w who deals with an authorize dealer who deals with retailer's, consignment shops, online/brick and mortar reseller shops etc. He was saying these pass couple releases for the last few months the dealers has been dam near at or lower pass the market value of Jordan's when it comes to consignment shops and resellers. Lol mind you the dealer was going by resell prices in NY when it came to J's and my buddy in NC. Say he Gus's dude got sick of shoes just sitting, lol just 2 weeks ago he said the dealer had 600 concord lows and 400 Carmine. Said before the had the @ $350 plus (NY resell price). Said this time it was below the market value and concord was gone 3 days and Carmine in
2. Everybody being selective now :lol:

You right, those are the smart ones. The game is changing since Nike is producing a bunch of pair folks and authorize dealers are not going to want to have these sitting in the warehouse. I know w who deals with an authorize dealer who deals with retailer's, consignment shops, online/brick and mortar reseller shops etc. He was saying these pass couple releases for the last few months the dealers has been dam near at or lower pass the market value of Jordan's when it comes to consignment shops and resellers. Lol mind you the dealer was going by resell prices in NY when it came to J's and my buddy in NC. Say he Gus's dude got sick of shoes just sitting, lol just 2 weeks ago he said the dealer had 600 concord lows and 400 Carmine. Said before the had the @ $350 plus (NY resell price). Said this time it was below the market value and concord was gone 3 days and Carmine in
2. Everybody being selective now :lol:

4 or more retros a month is like paying mortgage

Last edited:
Nike kept raising the price and eventually they were gonna hit a tipping point.

Plus the increase in inventory. Resellers have finally jumped ship.....to RFs 
mean.gif

Nike kept raising the price and eventually they were gonna hit a tipping point.

Plus the increase in inventory. Resellers have finally jumped ship.....to RFs :smh:
Truth. Resellers only deal with limited. see ferrari 14s

It's nothing to personal like the new spin *cws* that they putting on legacy line. see dirty bred 13s
View media item 1155477August alone had sport blue 3 6 14s with spizike 6s and if your into other lines like the kd7 or kobe 9...ppl out here paying a stack to Nike easily.
:lol: Just Do it.

For the central valley folks -

Shiekh Shoes code, Visalia, CA - ECC13F3120

edit: looks like i'm late :lol:

Last edited:
I'm still kinda new to this stuff, I got a question

I understand each year a certain model of retro , or a few models are more prominent than others (Year of the 4s, year of the 6's ect)

what is next year?

I'm still kinda new to this stuff, I got a question

I understand each year a certain model of retro , or a few models are more prominent than others (Year of the 4s, year of the 6's ect)

what is next year?
7s it goes in order every year so the year after that will be 8s then 9s etc..

They do that because its the 23rd anniversary of that model since 23 is Michael Jordan's jersey number.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom