Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Ok, in that case I'll just wait it out and keep my money for the black infras then. lol thanks

Welp 2/3 on raffles. These muuuust be a super GR. I have to make a decision though....either these or the Kobe IX EXTs....hmmm....Some of ya'll here are vets....what decision would you make?

These, them EXTs are honestly overpriced (personal opinion) might as well save for some balenciagas or something

23 years since these last released....considered nothing major to the beasts....different era. If this was 2006 hype would be to the ceiling....

not complaining though

i had my eye on some coppers too, but i keep buying other stuff 
lol smh same here , these 6s are real dope tho but sure we can get for close to retail after rd?!i know coppers releasing next year saw on here but idk man cant wait, Decisions

dam i think i just decided to cop 
mean.gif

Why a cement print box though? 
sick.gif

Welp 2/3 on raffles. These muuuust be a super GR. I have to make a decision though....either these or the Kobe IX EXTs....hmmm....Some of ya'll here are vets....what decision would you make?
Ext's are straight fire man its a tough decision to make.I think i'll own both come tomorrow 
tired.gif

Last edited:
23 years since these last released....considered nothing major to the beasts....different era. If this was 2006 hype would be to the ceiling....

not complaining though
Yea. Actually surprised how little movement and hype this thread is getting the day before. Reminds me when the Shadows came out.

Maybe resellers finally moved on? 
laugh.gif

I'm gonna try and go for these or cop a second pair of sports blue 3. My plan is if I fail at getting these then I'll get my second pair of Sports blue 3.

Hope I won't grow 4 more feet when the infrareds drop :nerd: but I'm satisfied with how these came out. So sad they butchered my beloved french blue 7s. I like the fact blue is being more incorporated because I have so many red black and white shoes :lol:

will try and get these tomorrow. been watching videos the last couple of days to help me decide. hehe!

Man, if i strike out on these i'm quitting on jordans, and i'm sticking to buying vans. These are the only jordans releasing this year that i really want.

Man, if i strike out on these i'm quitting on jordans, and i'm sticking to buying vans. These are the only jordans releasing this year that i really want.

I said the same after missing Carmine's.
I bounced back.
I don't think I'll ever grab a Carmine though

This is a super GR. if you are on Nike's site when they drop you will get a pair with ease

Back
Top Bottom