Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Anyone know anywhere still have size 8? I'm in NYC everywhere I went they only have 10 up. Any website for retail please.

Did you use the 2-day shipping code? Just wondering why they ain't ship via UPS Ground. Didn't even know they used USPS.

Yea. Thank god the one guy in this thread mentioned that you have to select 2 day shipping or else they will just send via ground 2-5 days

I guess things like this become more noticeable when you spend $170 on  a pair of shoes.  At least give me the privileged of wearing them first  to thrash the cheap *** plastic leather.

Those blemishes are so small tho. Man some of these shoes are down right jacked up lol

Last edited:
i can't wait to see what happens when the "remastered" pairs drop... people are gonna be inspecting them things like crazy 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i can't wait to see what happens when the "remastered" pairs drop... people are gonna be inspecting them things like crazy :lol:  
Man them joints is a sham. Quality shouldn't be at a premium if it's a 20 dollar difference. What about the other 180? Do that count for something :nerd:

Having to buy online has its ups (ex. convenience of purchasing and time saver) and downs (ex. possibility of errors and hassle of returns). I had my share of bad experience with retros. But if its not that really noticeable then i'll let it slide.

What did you end up doing with those 3's?

get a second look at ur shoes fam^^^

I'm going to give them a quick look. Nervous about it now.

These were sitting on shelfs locally for me, pretty surprised but the display shoe had paint problems too smh.

Alot of people were waiting on these and when they arrived the buzz  just wasnt there, reminded me of powder blue 10's but obviously on a diff level. 

I know the quality issues on the 6s have been discussed at great lengths at this point, but I wanted to point out one of the big flaws on the pair I picked up today.  I'm thinking about contacting Nike's customer service to complain about the quality...

View media item 1158940

I know the quality issues on the 6s have been discussed at great lengths at this point, but I wanted to point out one of the big flaws on the pair I picked up today.  I'm thinking about contacting Nike's customer service to complain about the quality...

It's perforated, just take a paper clip and push it through.

Back
Top Bottom