Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

If JB is somehow lowering quality on these last few releases just to make the "remastered" scheme seem like more of a quality increase that would be petty af

You really spent 300+ on a plain sweater? 
roll.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
curious as to how these bad boys fit. i ended up going a .5 size down because of the carmine sizing.

Funny that y'all laughing about his sweater but don't laugh about someone spending $600 on a pair of OG you can't even wear? If that's his money let em spend it how he wants lol.

My local FTL still has 8, 8.5, 9, & 10.5 left

So if u missed out you def can find them somewhere

Ny heads there is a footlocker on bayparkway they have 3 sizes left when I went there at 1230. I believe it was an 11,15 and a 13. Don't hurt to call. Its where the burgerking is at

On a side note What's sad is the fact that he went the extra mile to state what brand the sweater was. Because At the end of the day that sweater looks just like a jc penny jump off. Why didn't you go the givency route?

Last edited:
I got to my local shop in the 818 at 9:30 in line 12th.  but the first 3 had been in line since 6pm the night before!  They had 3 size 12's, no size 13's, so i grabbed a 12.  Other people came right around the store opening.  Crazy campers though..  Easy Cop for a 1st time retro.. not bad

So after a day of reflecting on this shoe and wearing my white Infrareds today. I never thought that I would but I like the white Infrareds better and not based on quality or anything else . The shoe pops and I started out hating that color way too. Very disappointing because I love a blue colorway. LOL

Back
Top Bottom