Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

smokin.gif
this
Damn didn't mean to rep this post. Stupid browser froze and I just happened to click rep by mistake
laugh.gif

Y'all tripping.

These haven't been out since 1991.

I'm all over these! :smokin

JB needs to quit playing and retro the Maroons though!

I want these. I just hope they look as clean as they do in the pic. Blue is my favorite color.

the only thing that scares me when shoes that havent been released since OG is that JB knows the thirst is crazy and they can throw any price tag and any quality on them and they will fly because people cant let things go even if they are trash, and we all know these recent 6s arent worth $170 or whatever they are charging

^by the looks of the toe box the minus whale throw a steel toe in em. With a banana for a shoe tree

The leather on the Infrared white 6's was terrible and I fear this shoe will be the same. It won't stop me from going plus 2-3 on these but I guess we will have to wait until JB raises prices to $190 later this year for better quality. LMAO

Last edited:
I'd happily pay 200 retail for any retro if it were to be reproduced in original form with zero changes. If anything they should be updating the quality there are new technology's they could be throwing zoom in there or something

I'd happily pay 200 retail for any retro if it were to be reproduced in original form with zero changes. If anything they should be updating the quality there are new technology's they could be throwing zoom in there or something

I don't like this mentality..

We are already paying a premium price, they can give us all that at the current price point.

Back
Top Bottom