Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

LOL yea man, repped
yall have me cryin over here, oh the days, i had 2 15 inch peavey black widows in my 66 plymouth belvedere with 2 thousand watt amps and 15 inch knock off wire wheels pushin around 150 dbs in the ccar hittin 20 cycles (mad low bass note) rockin dj majic mike and dj laz lol oh the days

Yea man for sure. Now I'm closer to that guy that gets mad when I pull up to the red light next to the cats with the stereo at club level. Oh how times have changed

Personally I can't do the two toned uppers ie Carmine's Olympics. I'll do the Carmine's this year and never unDS them, trade bait only

I wouldn't waste money on that. You about a year too late for trade bait unless you wanna invest in a super GR and sit on it for a year to trade it for another GR :lol:

Last edited:
Yea man for sure. Now I'm closer to that guy that gets mad when I pull up to the red light next to the cats with the stereo at club level. Oh how times have changed
im still young and love the loud bass and my wife hates it, give me a fast car with subs and im smiling lol i cant stand the highs too loud but the bass is my thing

Personally I can't do the two toned uppers ie Carmine's Olympics. I'll do the Carmine's this year and never unDS them, trade bait only

I wouldn't waste money on that. You about a year too late for trade bait unless you wanna invest in a super GR and sit on it for a year to trade it for another GR :lol:

I don't mind sitting on it. I sit on a lot TBH for that reason alone. There will undoubtedly be someone who will miss on this (maybe) that wants it and if I can help someone here or elsewhere that needs it and they have something I missed or needed that was super GR or whatever than I'll use it. I never buy extra to resale for profit but more or so for those that can help me or I them

I don't mind sitting on it. I sit on a lot TBH for that reason alone. There will undoubtedly be someone who will miss on this (maybe) that wants it and if I can help someone here or elsewhere that needs it and they have something I missed or needed that was super GR or whatever than I'll use it. I never buy extra to resale for profit but more or so for those that can help me or I them

True. Like young sk8thegr8 huh?

I'll admit though I've been checking IG a bit more lately following that @shoulee81 dude. He's always got the pics before RD

I don't think I can do two different colors on the upper too. I'm not a fan of Carmines, I'm passing on them.

I'll probably enter raffles around me and I I win the Carmines then on the spot I'll see if I buy then or not

No unless you have four legs. None of that hoarding **** allowed in here
laugh.gif

These "back to school Js" will be tough to grab.

Here's hoping the teeny boppers come up short.

I can't miss these.

:smokin

These should be like the 1st 6s.
I ain't sweating ****.
Oh yeah never underestimate a hypebeast pockets
laugh.gif
i think these will also be like the white/infrared 6s. i think theyll restock after restock. those who didnt get the white ones prob didnt turn on their computers. i mean , i got 2 pair without trying and i suck at releases. anyways, its basically the same shoe but blue paint instead of infrared. but im just speculating.

i think these will also be like the white/infrared 6s. i think theyll restock after restock. those who didnt get the white ones prob didnt turn on their computers. i mean , i got 2 pair without trying and i suck at releases. anyways, its basically the same shoe but blue paint instead of infrared. but im just speculating.

Not really speculating it's just that anniversary shoes get the big GR treatment just like the 5s last year minus the black grapes, Shanghai 5s, and 3lab5 pairs. If you going after the champagne 6s or cigar 6s maybe the Brazil 6s also then you should worry but not on the OG cws beside black infrared 6s

Back
Top Bottom