Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Can't wait

Closet Collector is still a straight clown though. Dude is cancer to the game. Claiming his shoes are legit when he knows damn well that ish is Grey Market garbage.

Him saying over and over they were legit was funny. :lol:

Last edited:

i've bought several early releases from zadehkickz and they was definitely not no GMs...so i guess I'm the .1%...i can't speak for other people but sometimes i aint gonna be around for a release date and at got time sitting on the computer so i put a lil extra bread up and cop them from zadeh...i don't know about any other early release sellers so he is the only 1 i can speak of
ARE YOU SERIOUS FAM? Just checked out that site you're talking about and you're playing yourself if you think zadeh ain't sellin GM's. I'll just leave this hear and let the rest of the NT experts rip apart this shoe. Look at the sole, the 23, the collars...It's laughable man. I guess you weren't the .1% after all. You got got, what made you think this guy doesn't sell GM's?

So yeah...you bougth some GM kicks homie...sorry to break it to you. And WOW at his prices. Not only is this dude pushin GM sneakers, he's disguising the fact that he does by charging OUTRAGEOUS prices for them. Here is a newsflash homie...if you're selling sport blue 6's ALREADY, publicly on, a retail platform, BEFORE release date, you are breaching your Jordan Brand product contract by selling before the release date. Furthermore, legit sellers don't even receive the release any earlier than 2-3 weeks before the release date. Sport Blue 6's don't come out til August. THE ONLY PEOPLE wearing legit sport blue 6's at this point aren't paying for their sneakers, and are getting hooked up by JB directly, as a promotional tool for their product. This is why you see some athletes and other entertainers wearing them early (and even some of them are just buying early GM garbage like this ZADEHKICKS nonsense.)

Last edited:
Can't wait
Him saying over and over they were legit was funny.
laugh.gif
Yeah...dude is a straight obvious clown. LOL at this ZADEH kicks idiot though....this dude wildin out chargin 580 for some GM garbage sport blue 6's. Here is another pic.

@slimeLuciano13  .....are you gonna say this is a legit pair of black toe 1's too? Cmon b....how do some of yall not know better with so many knowledgeable heads on this board to help you out. Don't give crooks like this ZADEH kicks clown your hard earned money. I think I hate this guy even more than Closet Collector because his price are even more outrageous. That, and he has to put that HUGE disclaimer on the front page of his website jumping up and down with his "I ONLY SELL AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS". Get out of here with that....straight tryin to take advantage of poeple.

HOW ARE YOU NOT GONNA NOTICE THAT HE SELLS DOERNBECHER 5'S  IN 3 DIFFERENT SIZES FOR ONLY 550 BUCKS? It these are legit, I'll just buy his entire stock of DB 5's right now and flip them on ebay for 100% profit. I'd be making 500 dollars per pair fam. C'mon breh you gotta be smarter than this.

God GM sellers are the scum of our hobby I swear. 

Last edited:

ARE YOU SERIOUS FAM? Just checked out that site you're talking about and you're playing yourself if you think zadeh ain't sellin GM's. I'll just leave this hear and let the rest of the NT experts rip apart this shoe. Look at the sole, the 23, the collars...It's laughable man. I guess you weren't the .1% after all. You got got, what made you think this guy doesn't sell GM's?

So yeah...you bougth some GM kicks homie...sorry to break it to you. And WOW at his prices. Not only is this dude pushin GM sneakers, he's disguising the fact that he does by charging OUTRAGEOUS prices for them. Here is a newsflash homie...if you're selling sport blue 6's ALREADY, publicly on, a retail platform, BEFORE release date, you are breaching your Jordan Brand product contract by selling before the release date. Furthermore, legit sellers don't even receive the release any earlier than 2-3 weeks before the release date. Sport Blue 6's don't come out til August. THE ONLY PEOPLE wearing legit sport blue 6's at this point aren't paying for their sneakers, and are getting hooked up by JB directly, as a promotional tool for their product. This is why you see some athletes and other entertainers wearing them early (and even some of them are just buying early GM garbage like this ZADEHKICKS nonsense.)
damn well when i get bacc home tonight I'm gonna put up the laneys and oreo 5 i bought from him...i bought off him from ebay almost a year ago and i should have did some research i guess it was the greed that made me buy them early and the fact that i prob wasn't gonna be able to buy from retail stores...i aint the type that if I'm wrong will i stick to my thoughts on it...if they are GMs than damn did i get duped and i will just give the sneakers to goodwill or salvation army cause i won't be able to return them...but i aint gonna be too happy and the fact that i live on the other side of the country from this dude well can't do to much but expose him for what he is

damn well when i get bacc home tonight I'm gonna put up the laneys and oreo 5 i bought from him...i bought off him from ebay almost a year ago and i should have did some research i guess it was the greed that made me buy them early and the fact that i prob wasn't gonna be able to buy from retail stores...i aint the type that if I'm wrong will i stick to my thoughts on it...if they are GMs than damn did i get duped and i will just give the sneakers to goodwill or salvation army cause i won't be able to return them...but i aint gonna be too happy and the fact that i live on the other side of the country from this dude well can't do to much but expose him for what he is
Yeah, the fact that you bought him from this dude, AND they were early....1000% sure they are GM. I don't know about giving them away though. Why not just rock them? I know how you feel though, I wouldn't be able to wear em. Not only would I know they are GM, I'd feel like I'm supporting that d bag. How many wears do they have? You could always sell them as long as you mention they are GM in the description. Still could prob get 100 bucks each pair if you only wore em a few times.

Yeah, the fact that you bought him from this dude, AND they were early....1000% sure they are GM. I don't know about giving them away though. Why not just rock them? I know how you feel though, I wouldn't be able to wear em. Not only would I know they are GM, I'd feel like I'm supporting that d bag. How many wears do they have? You could always sell them as long as you mention they are GM in the description. Still could prob get 100 bucks each pair if you only wore em a few times.
i mean i always kind of questioned the authenticity but to come to terms that they were GM i never wanted to accept that fact...i've never worn either 1 of them because of the fact i was unsure about them...i would hate to be that guy wearing GMs and some1 noticing them hahahaha 

i mean i always kind of questioned the authenticity but to come to terms that they were GM i never wanted to accept that fact...i've never worn either 1 of them because of the fact i was unsure about them...i would hate to be that guy wearing GMs and some1 noticing them hahahaha 
You bought them over a year ago and never wore them? I'd say just flip them and mention they are GM....prolly could still get 140 for them or something

SOrry to derail the thread guys....I just REALLY hate GM sellers pushing their products like they're authentic.

You bought them over a year ago and never wore them? I'd say just flip them and mention they are GM....prolly could still get 140 for them or something
yeah i got a bunch of kiccz never got around to roccing them...im gonna dump em off but i will definitely be mentioning there GM wouldn't wanna do the same thing that happen to me to some1 else...i appreciate the info that was giving tho...good lookz

View media item 951941

Laney's and oreos sat... I saw the oreos in stock for like 2 months. That sucks bro

I really hope these are an easy cop come RD. Every set of new pics just makes them look better and better.

I don't see these being a problem.

Laney's and oreos sat... I saw the oreos in stock for like 2 months. That sucks bro
Allocation for oreos was ridiculous though
Yup. They were still reported as the highest selling Jordan of last year, even though they sat for so long, which just goes to show how many pairs were actually made.
wow really? lol

i was able to cop all the way into early Jan for retail from places like FNL

I don't remember Laney's sitting. I guess it depends on location.
Yep, and I hope they do the same for the VI's
they always make the black friday release in abundance....put in the work and u should be able to get ur pair or pairs
I don't see these being a problem.
Yup. They were still reported as the highest selling Jordan of last year, even though they sat for so long, which just goes to show how many pairs were actually made.
these will be a problem imo. alot more ppl hyped on these than infrared 6s 

These along with all the other OG anniversary colorways will be everywhere.

The black infrared 6s will be the only one that will require a little bit of an effort just because many want to buy multiples to keep plus the resellers trying to cook... I could hear the little kids now, "Mom I want the infrared and baby blue Jordan's that come out in November and December" :smh:

It's going to be a war zone this Holiday season :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom