Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Man I feel you guys trust me. I don't plan on buying his stuff. However, I do plan on continuing to use his videos as a reference point for shoes I'd like to see on foot or in hand.

I mean be honest, even if a shoe he has is illegally replicated and the trained enthusiast can point out the difference, wouldn't you agree that it is a close enough match 99/100 TO KNOW WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE ON FEET, so that you can decide if you want it or not if you are on the fence.

For this, I check his videos.

If I want to BUY a shoe, I go to FTL, FNL, FTA Champs in store or online.

NO! Fakes are fakes no matter how you try to sugar coat it.

Anybody know how Olympic VIs fit? TTS?

they fit TTS but some might say half big. at least they are really wide but i got my usual size (never even tried going down)

if you were one to go up half a size because you have wide feet, then get your true size.

Damn EVERYBODY will be trying to cop these because it will be back to school time
mean.gif
same with fr3s from last year. but they made a ton of those and they sat on shelves for a minute, so if they make enough of these you should still be able to get a pair.

Man I feel you guys trust me. I don't plan on buying his stuff. However, I do plan on continuing to use his videos as a reference point for shoes I'd like to see on foot or in hand.

I mean be honest, even if a shoe he has is illegally replicated and the trained enthusiast can point out the difference, wouldn't you agree that it is a close enough match 99/100 TO KNOW WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE ON FEET, so that you can decide if you want it or not if you are on the fence.

For this, I check his videos.

If I want to BUY a shoe, I go to FTL, FNL, FTA Champs in store or online.

NO! Fakes are fakes no matter how you try to sugar coat it.
NO

These are slowly but steadily growing on me.

Man... I can't help wanting to be all matchy matchy with my infrareds...

You have one, you gotta have the other XD

3's, 6's, and 14's; August is gonna be a good month. :smokin

I slick want the 14s too but I also want the wolf grey 3s that might come out in august.

View media item 969768

I can't be buying 4 shoes in a month lmao.

THIS!

My wife would kill me.

:lol:

I can only get 2 of the 3 August releases, unless a miracle and I can get all 3.

Sport Blue 6s, 14s for sure.

Maybe the the 3s.

And btw, those Wolf Grey 3s drop in July, not August.

Last edited:
in this
those cement 3s with the blue on em are no bueno imo. these vis though are :pimp:

of course he has them already
Man, those are GM's

Don't believe me ask @p @n etc...

**according to them, cats with the shoes months before the drop must have GMs

DJ Khalid wears unauthorized shoes going to be the new rumor now?

Oh, but he's a famous DJ and well known is going to be the answer/retort to that right...

Just because you don't know the person and what connects they may have, doesn't mean they don't have straight legit connects. #openMind

View media item 971642
Man, those are GM's

Oh, but he's a famous DJ and well known is going to be the answer/retort to that right...
Just because you don't know the person and what connects they may have, doesn't mean they don't have straight legit connects. #openMind
Ignorant
Celebrities get stuff early
Some no name kid ain't getting ****. Asneakerlife has been proven to sell fakes anyway

Are you afraid of heights?

Man, those are GM's

Ignorant
Celebrities get stuff early
Some no name kid ain't getting ****. Asneakerlife has been proven to sell fakes anyway

Are you afraid of heights?
Like I said you'd say

Calling me an ignorant? Figured that'd come out of your mouth too. Someone is objective, they must be ignorant. I just don't naturally assume that the ASNEAKERLIFE guy that is not famous and as you say "some no name kid" doesn't have access to legit kicks.

I don't know him. Doesn't mean anything about who he is and what he does to get his kicks man...

Back
Top Bottom